Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Come on, I really don't know how it is supposed to work, to click mouse on green feet? Nothing happens, so got it another way
So, when the "game" starts, there is a time bar at the bottom of screen, witch go right to left !!! When the first foot apears, you must click it BEFORE the time bar goes "full". Then second foot apears and the same thing. There is 10 foot in every time. How hard is that !!!!!! LOL
PS: This game is clicking thins and objects anyway !!!

zobb

Mar 27, 2018
Here's an incest patch that also enables the console and developer menu (not that you'll need them now, but why not?).

Download attachment and put this in your \game folder of the full or compressed version. Restart the game and it should display "Taboo Edition" in the lower right if it's in the correct folder.
it works for me thanks a lot !

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Quick question to the dev:

Night scene with Liza where you carry that pink light; one of the options if you decide to check her phone instead of groping her is looking for the video. Once you watch it and the main char swears for vengeance, everytime that scene is available, the same option pops-up and the same dialog goes on... Since I'm pretty sure it's not working as intended, can you tell us whether it will be "fixed" (change in the option after seeing it, maybe sending it to our phone?), removing the option after seen, or added some more options to follow up?

Oh, and once I'm on it, is there a chance to check all those pics we're supossed to take with the phone? Sometimes I feel like watching them, but I haven't found where to do it in game :(

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
he's stuck at 45% for a while now. and then after more than a month we have no news. I really thought he was going to be faster this time to improve his income from patreon. But that's Rainces, and he will never change.

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
i'm stupid as fuck!!! How the fuck i play game with the green foot!!!!
i'm clicking with my right mouse on a green foot as maniac nothing happens!!!!
How the fuck i need to play this game? Is there any special key or what i need to do????

DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
Right now (to me) far enough; you can grope her, and you can "fondle-fuck" her.

Seriously, I'm liking this game's pace a lot, both corruption and interactions, very hot, and very "realistic"; I'm eager to see the new update.
Do you have screen shot or save game?
I want to see that scene

Reactions: satanete

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
Guys i need a help, how to play this "stealth skill practice"
i click with my mouse cursor on green foot nothing happens ????

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
i'm stupid as fuck!!! How the fuck i play game with the green foot!!!!
i'm clicking with my right mouse on a green foot as maniac nothing happens!!!!
How the fuck i need to play this game? Is there any special key or what i need to do????

Download cheat its will help you

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Right now (to me) far enough; you can grope her, and you can "fondle-fuck" her.
Yes, you can grope her ass (with streching outfit) and jerk at her ass and pussy (sexy autfit), but what is that "fondle-fuck" ? I don`t remember seeing that !!

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes