satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Do you have screen shot or save game?
I want to see that scene
Here you have the screenshot (not everything included, so you have something to see by yourself):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know how to upload savegames; if someone tells me, I gladly will.

EDIT: there's something wrong with the forum and doesn't link imageshack images... I left the link just in case.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Here you have the screenshot (not everything included, so you have something to see by yourself):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know how to upload savegames; if someone tells me, I gladly will.

EDIT: there's something wrong with the forum and doesn't link imageshack images... I left the link just in case.
Just press Upload File and pick a save file !!!!

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Can i give back massage to sis in couch ? I looking for the galerry but not find beacuse i dont know what i can do in this version with sisters
After massaging her in the bedroom sometimes, you'll be able to do it in the couch; choose the option when prompted (it says "BAD"), not the other option after masagging her feet & legs.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
When you catch the girl in the blue dress shoplifting in the mall, it keeps saying the MC doesn't have enough XP in the job, what's the console command for XP? and what should I change it to so I can get her to follow me?

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
When you catch the girl in the blue dress shoplifting in the mall, it keeps saying the MC doesn't have enough XP in the job, what's the console command for XP? and what should I change it to so I can get her to follow me?
I'm pretty sure that isn't implemented in game yet; I've done it like 50 times and I can't never make her to follow me.

If we are lucky, maybe there will be even a small follow up scene in the next update.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
I have a different problem, what does the MC need to enter Mike's house? Right now, every time the MC can hear someone coming, and have to try another day, I've done this close to 10 times now. Am I missing something?

DeadMan2

Sep 12, 2017
I have a different problem, what does the MC need to enter Mike's house? Right now, every time the MC can hear someone coming, and have to try another day, I've done this close to 10 times now. Am I missing something?
For me worked on Sunday Evening and I had 25 stealth points.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Good to know. I hope there's much to do with mom. The others girls are good too but i like much more the mother.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes