M-77

Sep 18, 2017
My game get a crash after I buy the Alcohol from the shop. Only when I try to open the Inventory. I have the 9 ver. I remember this happend in 8 ver. too. Why this? Corrupted save sttus from previous version? What to do?

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
My game get a crash after I buy the Alcohol from the shop. Only when I try to open the Inventory. I have the 9 ver. I remember this happend in 8 ver. too. Why this? Corrupted save sttus from previous version? What to do?
If you use the cheat mod, remove everything from your inventory using the cheat menu. Then try again; that happened to me too playing a savegame from the previous version.

Reactions: M-77

C.Fox.

May 23, 2018
How to increase Jenny's and Mom's (Anna) affection? I am still at 5 and 6 respectively. Need Help!!!!

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
How to increase Jenny's and Mom's (Anna) affection? I am still at 5 and 6 respectively. Need Help!!!!
Mom (Anna) takes a while, since she will not talk to you for a long period after "the incident", but eventually she will. When you wake up and see her cleaning your room, help her. Then go to her room and you should have the option to go to the laundry area; help her again if the option is prompted. As said, it will take a lot of days, even for this to happen, but eventually her affection will rise. Talk to her anytime you can, eventually, again, some new dialogs will show up (if I remember properly, in her room) At nights, if you see her wearing the lingerie, you have new groping options, but sometimes she will wake up and you'll have the chance to explain yourself... not sure if this rise affection, but ey, it's some new dialogs, so go for it.

Regarding Jenny... well... there isn't much to do with her, so no point on rising her affection, but nevertheless you can try to talk to her while she's in her bedroom reading. Go through all the three topics and eventually it should rise.

OR forget about all the above, install the mod and enter the cheat menu... up to you.

Reactions: Kendra

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
alguien me pasa un guia es que me e perdido y ya no puedo avanzar mas
Dí en qué punto estás con cada chica y te comento si se puede avanzar más, porque guías en castellano no hay, que yo sepa. Ah, y este foro es eminenentemente inglés... no sé si los moderadores permiten posts en castellano :(

TRANSLATION

Just tell us how far you've gone with each of them and I'll tell you whether you can go further or not, 'cuz there aren't any spanish guides as far as I know. Oh, btw, this forum is in english... I'm not sure whether the administrators allow spanish posts or not :(

magaxes

Sep 27, 2017
Guys, is there a walkthrough for this?

I Want to progress with the Mom. She said she will talk to me after the incident, she hasn't.
Liza, I can forcefully massage her back, but when she is outside crying i can't talk to her she won't let me talk she says no and sends me away.
Lucy, I am doing tests study with her and well I can massage her ass, but that's it.
Jenna, i can't progress anything.
The store, I how do I gain more exp for the work so I can bring other girls and say follow me and do what I want you to do.?
Also, the bathroom...I put the oil on curtain but nothing happens next day I go watch.

Can anyone help me please!!

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Guys, is there a walkthrough for this?

I Want to progress with the Mom. She said she will talk to me after the incident, she hasn't.
Liza, I can forcefully massage her back, but when she is outside crying i can't talk to her she won't let me talk she says no and sends me away.
Lucy, I am doing tests study with her and well I can massage her ass, but that's it.
Jenna, i can't progress anything.
The store, I how do I gain more exp for the work so I can bring other girls and say follow me and do what I want you to do.?
Also, the bathroom...I put the oil on curtain but nothing happens next day I go watch.

Can anyone help me please!!
Mom: she will talk to you and you'll progress more; help her when you wake up and she's gathering clothes, then follow her to her bedroom and help her if prompted. Last update 0.9 added more content with her.

Liza: so far you can't "help" her when she's crying. I assume you already did the phone challenge (from his blackmailer's house) Hopefully more content will come with next update. There's also a shower jerk-off scene once in a while.

Lucy: I think you've reached all during the test thing. Again, hopefully more content will come with 0.10

Jenna: nope, you can't. Let's wait for 0.10

The store: as far as I know, you can only get money from the ladies, and fondle the tits of "that" one, but only that one. 0.10 maybe?

Bathroom: when you aply the oil, and Jenna is taking a shower, you get a better view and the option to jerk-off.

So... to sumarize, you've done almost everything available, but not all. Help mom, follow her to her bedroom, AND pay her some visits when she's in her bedroom, AND also at nights, and you'll see how it follows. I really like that chain. Fuck, I really love all the three chains available right now... can't wait to see Jenna's hehehe.

magaxes

Sep 27, 2017
Mom: she will talk to you and you'll progress more; help her when you wake up and she's gathering clothes, then follow her to her bedroom and help her if prompted. Last update 0.9 added more content with her.
So, when will she talk to me? She comes to my room with clothes, I say let me help, she says I'm fine. I help her to laundry room, I hug her..and that's it...I really wanna progress with her man..FUCK

So about Jenna shower, how do I use oil when she showers? I don't have the 'use oil' option...

AND, thank you very much for replying. You're cool.

magaxes

Sep 27, 2017
Liza: so far you can't "help" her when she's crying. I assume you already did the phone challenge (from his blackmailer's house) Hopefully more content will come with next update. There's also a shower jerk-off scene once in a while.
I have seen in the developers patreon page that she's in the exact same position,and the MC has his phone out...but it was posted a while back..I hope its implemented next.

Once again, thanks so much for your response.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Can anyone link me the walkthrough? Because i have no idea what should i do, i can only pay my sister for breakfast (LOL) or stalk at night jerking off.
btw, i love the characters, sisters look amazing and very different from each other, mom looks like mom not like sisters. Visuals of the game are great, i wish there was more content.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I have seen in the developers patreon page that she's in the exact same position,and the MC has his phone out...but it was posted a while back..I hope its implemented next.

Once again, thanks so much for your response.
There are two hours where you can find her crying; if you find her at night, you can choose to stare her ass and that's all, but if it happends during the day, then after staring you can take a picture.

Reactions: magaxes

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
So, when will she talk to me? She comes to my room with clothes, I say let me help, she says I'm fine. I help her to laundry room, I hug her..and that's it...I really wanna progress with her man..FUCK

So about Jenna shower, how do I use oil when she showers? I don't have the 'use oil' option...

AND, thank you very much for replying. You're cool.
You don't apply the oil while she's taking a shower, but when the shower is empty (it must be at an specific time, dunno when); after that, next time Jenna showers you'll see the rest.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
the dev is missing again since its last post on patreon (Aug, 23). and the update progress is stick at 65% since ages. this dev will never change. and judging by what he is earning on patreon (because of his laziness and not beacause of the game quality), he will last abandoning it for sure.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes