Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
The developer said on the 8th that the next update will be ready in about two weeks. Which is tomorrow. Imo he should start communicating more with his fans. I can imagine that a lot of people don't pledge to him on patreon because he is very quiet between releases and it's easy to assume that he just abandoned the game.
I can't see a reason why the game is abandoned . but the other you say is right. more communication and speed (update) is not bad.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I can't see a reason why the game is abandoned . but the other you say is right. more communication and speed (update) is not bad.
What I was trying to say is that there are no contracts signed between patrons and the developer. He can decide to quit working on the game at any time. And I think that he will get more patrons if he starts posting more. That's just my 2 cents anyway. This is my favorite adult game and I want to see it succeed.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Yes, hype is real but we know very little about the content of the upcoming version. Some images are looking good but I hope there will be some good progres with mother story.

Reactions: Red95 and Komedian7
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes