Tk42799

Dec 3, 2017
I completely trust rainces to deliver a quality game and I hope that for future releases he will think twice before announcing a date he can't deliver on. It brings the worst out of any fanbase.
So true...
Wow...it's a free game and look at the arrows fly when he at least makes an announcement of a delay. I want an update as much as anyone here as I like this game, the story line it offers and where the potential can take it. Excelsior!!! :winkytongue:

ZAZARAZA

Jun 10, 2017
I completely trust rainces to deliver a quality game and I hope that for future releases he will think twice before announcing a date he can't deliver on. It brings the worst out of any fanbase.
Migrating a release for a couple of days is so critical? many developers postpone the deadline for weeks. Your application is good to think before you set a release date, a bad tone, become its sponsor and not a fan, then express dissatisfaction.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i pay and there is nothing....and i hope update not finish in 15 minutes like fashion business pitiful game

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
wolf from Nu pogodi on the case says;)
Not Russian, but old enough to remember the wolf and the rabbit :)
As far as I remember, he was always late with the updates, so don't count on it to be next couple of days. Some of you are supporting on SPONSOR, so OK to drop the pledge. I only pledged for few months and only projects I like. Sooner or later it will ed up here for share

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
This game takes some ideas from Big Brother in terms of slow pace on sex,
however, there are lack of interactions between Mother and Sisters (Where is Father?).
What I find interesting and exciting is to play as an evil character doing those corrupting things which is ofc impossible to practice irl.
I hope I am not the only guy who prefers the involvement of nonconsensual, reluntancy and blackmailing.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes