Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
Yes, hype is real but we know very little about the content of the upcoming version. Some images are looking good but I hope there will be some good progres with mother story.
Oh yes, mother route in priority for me, but sisters routes is great too. By the way,
Can anyone tell me if there is progress after hug with mom after washing? Does she forgive mc or it's the end of 0.9?

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Oh yes, mother route in priority for me, but sisters routes is great too. By the way,
Can anyone tell me if there is progress after hug with mom after washing? Does she forgive mc or it's the end of 0.9?
Only two sister routes are open now. But I do not mind. All girls in the house look great
I do not have any additional progress with mother except the hug scene in laundry ( if i do not count night scenes in mom’s bedroom)

Reactions: Komedian7

DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
Hug with mom after washing what?laundry or dishes? Just asking so i know if i missed something?

juhan13

Jan 7, 2018

I'm sorry guys, again, the update is not ready yet. it's getting bigger than what I expected, so I really need a couple more days to finish it. This is my favorite update so far and I'm sure you'll like it too, again sorry!(And there will be a sex scene).

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
tipical he agan move forward as exuse it is not redy dont say you done it in 2 weeks then brake your word so not cool ) you did this in past also ,,,,

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
It's ready when its ready, I guess. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
I agree but much better then only telling us that this is the “best update ever” would be posting of some news about its actual content, that would maintain the hype for it.

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
i can bet he gona say next friday i am sorry but i need couple of more days )) for real either do your job or dont do it you get paied by folowers nd i am one of them ))) just don deice us say if you need time it hwil be out in 30 days but dont lie to us nd then make silly exuses so not cool

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes