Jul 30, 2018
im kinda stuck i cant figure out what i need todo i just got Liza a glass of water and put the sleeping pill in it and it tells me to wait in my room till she gets back cant figure this out

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
im kinda stuck i cant figure out what i need todo i just got Liza a glass of water and put the sleeping pill in it and it tells me to wait in my room till she gets back cant figure this out
explore all the rooms of the house, after this return to the room and check Liza's room next

Jul 30, 2018
explore all the rooms of the house, after this return to the room and check Liza's room next
i did that tons of times but the problem is that if you goto Lucys room during this time it forces you to rub her feet which causes her to wake up then MC falls asleep and the pill is wasted

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I do not think that sex scene will be with mom. I am very glad that we have swimming pool finalised - plenty of new bikini scenes. Also it seems that quite a lot will be added. I finish my comment with one outstanding request: walkthrough is needed. (I think there is no walkthrough because there is no real game mechanics only chaotic grinding)

Reactions: BOBBINO122045

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
odds are low cos he always postpon always i bet tomrow he gona say guys sorry i need more time to finish it gona take few days of tipical he always milk peoples then stall far as posible he never relese on date it was plane it gona be real miracle if we get it before crismas

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
odds are low cos he always postpon always i bet tomrow he gona say guys sorry i need more time to finish it gona take few days of tipical he always milk peoples then stall far as posible he never relese on date it was plane it gona be real miracle if we get it before crismas
True, but this is exatly why odds are better now. He postponed release several times already and tomorow l believe we have new version. If this was his first deadline, i would not take it serious.

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
nd here we go agan friday arive ne he agan broke his word no whonders cya next friday maybe no idea so not cool dude

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
My undestanding is that “update will be ready on Friday” means that Rainces has time until 23:59 :)

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes