ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017

Hi guys, next version is still in progress and it will be ready in about two weeks.
I'm sorry for the slow-paced.

Hi guys, next version is still in progress and it will be ready in about two weeks.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017

Please, would it have more content that previous update? Also more images? I hope it does. Game has potential but it needs a more content(not necessarly sex scenes) and story progress. Also new subs will join afterwards.

Reactions: tarzan999

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Nice game but waiting is not worthwhile so at least at the moment. I think the game is good but the updates take too long and the offered content in relation to the waiting time is just not worth it.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
still no update?
You could also just READ RAinces's post on Patreon (or posted a little above), AND KNOW RAinces typed the following:
"

Hi guys, next version is still in progress and it will be ready in about two weeks."

I'm not going to type what I think (I do have some ideas) about you ... I'm really not going to do it. :test3::angel:

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Do you guys even read? The post literally above you said that it will be released in about two weeks. The message was from the 8th October so it will maybe be released at the 22nd October or later.
It would be great to have the new version released for the weekend 20-21, but I agree that it will be most likely released after 22nd (propably closer to the end of the month)

delta67

May 11, 2018
I have the taboo edition, is Ms. Anna supposed to be the mother?
If you have d.s. mod for bad brother saga you can click "Incest mod is off or on" (off is the standard version, on is taboo version)

↓click on the link at the bottom of this↓

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes