MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Pls anyone knows what will be added in next expansion? 0.9 was a bit short, but dev changed some game mechanics. On patreon I see that 65% is completed. It is normal that very few info is posted by dev on his patreon? Very few images :(

modem123

Mar 28, 2018
I came back to the game after bit of a gap now, and i must admit that is getting better with new updates.A big thumbs up to the Dev for making it.
one thing i noticed is that , i still have the inventory bug. whenever i click on the bag it gives me error screen. i am also using the mod, could it be a bad save or should i start playing it all over again.

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
Here you have the screenshot (not everything included, so you have something to see by yourself):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know how to upload savegames; if someone tells me, I gladly will.

EDIT: there's something wrong with the forum and doesn't link imageshack images... I left the link just in case.
youhave to make a zipfile with your saves. Then you can upload it here. there is an icon for attachements.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Do you have screen shot or save game?
I want to see that scene
They use to say, better late than never, so here you have it.

In this savegame, it's saturday night, which means almost "open bar" with Lucy; in this save you can grope her and rub against her all the way.

From here on, check mom every night and if you find her wearing lingerie, select "go back" or something like that.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Someone help me, I had a post with some codes, do you know which ones are wrong?
No offense, but there are 86 pages in this post; you should quote that message at least because I'm pretty sure noone will check the 86 pages to see what message & codes you are talking about.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Someone help me, I had a post with some codes, do you know which ones are wrong?
Upper right corner of the page --> "console" (or whatever you're looking for) in search bar AND select "search this thread only" --> Have fun with the result. :FuckYea:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes