DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
(Just rename the "Landlady" to "Mom" at the start of the game).
Oh realy? Godnes, why, why always INCEST pacth calling like waht it just stupid RENAME chartres?
I mean, if anyones want he can crreating INCEST pacth for every game after all....
If think TRUE INCEST pacth need incluseed absolutly differnt Dialoges and other shit.... Like in "Dream of Desries"....

Malkav

May 28, 2017
After I have met julia and jenny together, the game gets stuck if I try to check on jenny at the pool

Toni_I

Nov 28, 2018
To be honest, the Jenny update is cool (a bit weird sometimes...). But I was hoping to get much more storyline also about the other characters, after 1.5 years of waiting.
Let's see if we get more frequent updates again or if this was a once-off.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bad B:devilish:bby Saga [v1.00 Taboo** Edition] [RAinces] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,42 GB / 408 MB - badbobbysaga-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 391 MB - badbobbysaga-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
To activate the Taboo Edition change the relationship from "landlord" to "mom" at the start.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Hmm. I did fire up the game because I wanted to check out the start menu, since it looked so bad in the screenshot posted a while back. The screenshot didn't do it justice. The animations are a little off on it but still actually pretty nice. So... credit where credit is due I guess. I'm torn between wanting to play it and at least see if some fun past scenes can be revisited, versus suspecting I'll end up frustrated in the end.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Woah! Wasn't this game cancelled? I am fairly certain because I was going to go to the Patreon page and then I saw the cancelled tag

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes