4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wasn't expecting that with the twins as it's been said it was a little different to see the weaker side of the MC he took out the guys attacking the house a few updates back and he's made to look normal here. Those twins and there deceiving looks. :LOL:

Reactions: desmosome

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Got a walkthrough request for this and decided it would work better as a walkthough Mod. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v1.5

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Sorry if someone already asked but how is the Ntr in this game? I don't dislike ntr so I just want to know if its a big part of it or just one scene or something
At the very end of the current build (1.4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Standard NTR discussion points aside, this whole scene felt a little out of place to me.

Good game otherwise, interesting story.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
My only problem with the story is the MC seems to have 0 impulse control. He supposedly cared about his Ex's suicide and knew he had to get to a specific standard so he could read the file, also find out about his parent's deaths and maybe the Ex's parent's deaths. First thing he does when he is pissy is sell off the company so he has no more access to that... I guess he truly didn't care then.
it's been way too long since i played that part of the game, but didn't he get forced out by Anthony?

I don't think mc is really impulsive. Some actions you can choose for the MC seems impulsive like punching out the principal or fighting against Levi and stuff, but MC has been portrayed as the silent but "deadly" type. He doesn't blurt out his thoughts or opinions that much. Keeps his cool in most situations. Don't take shit from people when he can help it. Keeps it bottled up if he can't do anything about it.

He wants revenge and he wants to find out about the Company and his parent's deaths, but he never threw a fit at Anthony (as far as I can remember). When Anthony gave his little speech, MC thought it over quietly, ask some questions, didn't see an alternative, and was like ok whatever do it. He didn't say anything like "WHY ANTHONY! You were my father's friend. You were like family. Why are you doing this?" But the gears in his head are always turning for ways to get even and move forward in his goals. That's why I don't think MC's interactions with Reika's father and the twins were out of character. He may have been quiet and just went along with it like a beta chump in some people's eyes, but he is definitely feeling and planning things. We just don't see it expressed overtly.

Reactions: Lennier

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
it's been way too long since i played that part of the game, but didn't he get forced out by Anthony?

I don't think mc is really impulsive. Some actions you can choose for the MC seems impulsive like punching out the principal or fighting against Levi and stuff, but MC has been portrayed as the silent but "deadly" type. He doesn't blurt out his thoughts or opinions that much. Keeps his cool in most situations. Don't take shit from people when he can help it. Keeps it bottled up if he can't do anything about it.

He wants revenge and he wants to find out about the Company and his parent's deaths, but he never threw a fit at Anthony (as far as I can remember). When Anthony gave his little speech, MC thought it over quietly, ask some questions, didn't see an alternative, and was like ok whatever do it. He didn't say anything like "WHY ANTHONY! You were my father's friend. You were like family. Why are you doing this?" But the gears in his head are always turning for ways to get even and move forward in his goals. That's why I don't think MC's interactions with Reika's father and the twins were out of character. He may have been quiet and just went along with it like a beta chump in some people's eyes, but he is definitely feeling and planning things. We just don't see it expressed overtly.
Maybe if the dev had incorporated that information as the MC's thoughts, ending with "this is the best possible choice."

I dunno. I'm sure someone else would complain about that too.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Anthony bought him out, basically he could either A. accept the money and be done with "The Company" or B. Anthony would quit and "The Company" falls onto his shoulders with him being the 55% shareholder. Him accepting Anthony quitting would have instantly got him access to the info he wanted. He could then appoint someone else to run "The Company", or sell it.

Now Anthony leaving as far as we can guess would have hurt "The Company" since he brought in the contracts, but even if it died. So what? The MC doesn't care for it.

So yeah he impulsively let himself be bought out, which denied him access to the information he was supposedly seeking forever. Since only "The Company" had access to it.

Fighting Levi (parking lot) I think was forced, since knocking did nothing so you have to choose to pull Levi out.

Point is, the few things we are told MC truly wants, the information about those deaths which can only be had through "The Company" he instantly threw away. That to me makes no sense.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That is quite possibly the shortest game update I've ever played and involved some shit that I was very much not a fan of. We sure as hell better have the ability to teach the cousins some manners going forward.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I read some of the early comments about "Weird dick" and "banana" I didn't get it....now I do...
Remember in the old days, your parents would warn you that if you made faces, your face would get stuck like that? Well this is what happens if you fuck up. Your dick gets stuck like that.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm actually liking the story for the most part, but its kinda distracting/odd how the Dev just randomly cuts in and starts making comments about the process, and showing random CGs every now and then, and deciding if I'd find stuff boring/would skip. Also its jarring going from grainy/old CGs and then a HQ, beautiful animated scene happens, then back to old/grainy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying this so far, but the random dev comments and CGs added just....distract I guess? hopefully some time he cleans all that up, I think it would be a nightmare to make a really large game like this and finding all those times you randomly added stuff...

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
I'm actually liking the story for the most part, but its kinda distracting/odd how the Dev just randomly cuts in and starts making comments about the process, and showing random CGs every now and then, and deciding if I'd find stuff boring/would skip. Also its jarring going from grainy/old CGs and then a HQ, beautiful animated scene happens, then back to old/grainy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying this so far, but the random dev comments and CGs added just....distract I guess? hopefully some time he cleans all that up, I think it would be a nightmare to make a really large game like this and finding all those times you randomly added stuff...
It is being clean up as we speak. The first project and learning as I go so... yea

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay, I finished this...why is the file size so huge? the animation scenes are HQ and nice, but they aren't THAT nice, like this game isn't even a 1/3rd of the length of games that are similar in size :O what gives?

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
i finished the game
there was the dialogue of the father of reika's father about fucking liza he talks about fuckuing her even i havent choose that option???
there is no change in the scene even I tried different options

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
That scene with the twins was some bullshit.

Fuck Reika,fuck the twins,fuck those useless ass ninjas. Fuck Levi,fuck Jen.

Just waiting for Rachel and Elizabeth,to betray,(or betray and cuck in Elizabeth's case) the MC as well.

It's kind of sad when the person who did the most for the MC was a mercenary assassin who had like 5 minutes of screen time.

And Dev talking about a time skip. So MC might get revenge on the twins and Reika,after MONTHS OR YEARS of being their beta cuck?

The only way MC gets his balls back is if he tells the ninjas eat a dick deals off.

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
My problem with the scene is no choice I can choose to be with the mom I can choose to be with teacher but you and reika go talk to her dad and fight entire room full of dudes win have forced sex then two girls come in completely dominate you after you and reika just fought room full of dudes they cuck you whom reika looks like a willing participate then drive home see girls you did have a choice with and go what do we tell them I say tell them the truth you had no choice dev decided relationship with reika was a must not sure why it's important for story that you and her have to have sex and then be cucked so going to see her dad was for nothing he really helped out didn't he what did we go there for again? ( Forced relationship and cucking) other then that you have to do what twins say why that have damaging evidence against you? To make you comply?? I really liked this game but all the choice you had in the beginning has been taken away and forced something that in my opinion didn't need forced now I worry about the direction it will go now we don't have choice you go from alpha to beta in seconds for what I mean what can the twins really do to you??? Empty threat? But now it opens up other things that may be forced and let's face it the ntr tag is there now. I will stick with it to see what dev has planned but I'm going to be cautious forcing things is never good unless absolutely necessary for story I don't see that there just my opinion

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes