aha.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: delta67

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Boobs watch is not that bad. Nothing to see anyways ... those folds were shut
and her chest was debunked by the boring stuff going on all around her.

SpectralShadowz

Feb 13, 2021
I keep getting "ScriptError: Name (u'game/tl/English/options.rpy', 1627069993, 753) is defined twice, at game/tl/English/options.rpyc:3 and tl/english/options.rpyc:3." Errors everytime I try to launch the game. I have gone and erased/deleted the 'extra' but even if there are literally none there(as I ahve deleted all I could find) it still shows this error.

Reactions: Suppaliliuma

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Why bothering?

Trick for every possible game letting this kind of choice:
  • "Old" women = Mom, then Aunts.
  • "Young" women = Sister, then Cousin if they are clearly stated as Aunt's children.
So I set for one Mom and two Sisters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think she shouldn't say "my William", but rather "my father" or "my dad". The same goes for Chloe, who calls Janet by her name instead of mother/mom. In the game files there are some variables for their parents, pa_name for William and ma_name for Janet. I tried to change it, but it worked for the MC too, so he would call William father.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I think she shouldn't say "my William", but rather "my father" or "my dad". The same goes for Chloe, who calls Janet by her name instead of mother/mom. In the game files there are some variables for their parents, pa_name for William and ma_name for Janet. I tried to change it, but it worked for the MC too, so he would call William father.
Devil's advocate: the important point is the "my" in "my William". Let's say your landlord/boss/whatever is named "Teddy": will you call him "MY" Teddy? Obviously not, you'll call him simply "Teddy". Using such a wording, with a possessive pronoun, suggests that there is a strong and close relation between the two - I say "MY son", "MY wife", "MY parents", "MY brother", etc., like everybody. I think we both agree on this point of showing a close bond?

The fact that she uses his fist name instead of "father", "dad", ... can simply be... an implementation problem. Like not thinking about using multiple variables/definitions to both bypass the censorship AND get a 100% correct sentences (syntactically speaking).

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1551203

Overview:
"Bad Days", your parents manipulate your life... Tired of not being free, you decide to break those chains and try to regain your freedom... But your life takes an unexpected turn. Your days will be bad... You've run into the wrong people and your days are numbered... What will you do to free yourself from this unexpected situation?​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-20
Release Date: 2022-06-20
Developer: Paloma Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: Spanish, English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Walkthrough/gallery Mod (v0.1) -
Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1311577 View attachment 1311578 View attachment 1311587 View attachment 1548726 View attachment 1548736 View attachment 1548737 View attachment 1548739 View attachment 1548742
sex in the game yet? or still no on that

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed Version of
Bad Days [v0.3]
DOWNLOAD: - - -

Original Size: 782 MB
Compressed Size: 239 MB

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Can we get Mac version also?
Here you go :

Compressed Mac Port (158MB):
Uncompressed Mac Port (765MB):

Can't test it because i have no Mac. Files based on the uncompressed files from the OP.

Last edited:

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Here you go :

Compressed Mac Port (158MB):
Uncompressed Mac Port (765MB):

Can't test ist because i have no Mac. Files based on the uncompressed files from the OP.
Thank you very much!!

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes