Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
You need to talk about Love with romantic Beatrice (or whatever she's called) twice or thrice, I think. She's at the classroom.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Batdog

Sep 3, 2016
its giving this error:-
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 627, in script
Exception: Could not find return label (u'F:\\World\\Serge\\RenPy\\BM-zEnglish/game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy', 1531387615, 438).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 627, in script
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Downloads\Compressed\UTF-8''BM-E5\BM-E5\renpy\ast.py", line 1368, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Downloads\Compressed\UTF-8''BM-E5\BM-E5\renpy\execution.py", line 523, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'F:\\World\\Serge\\RenPy\\BM-zEnglish/game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy', 1531387615, 438).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
BM 0.60
Anyone know a solution to this? ?
Basically the option the game gives you is to go to the start and start which chapter you were on. So if you finished chapter 4 you can go to chapter 5 to start.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
This game is frustrating as hell. You get stuck and have NO CLUE what the content creator is trying to get you to do to advance the story. I'm at the end of Chap 5 and can't advance - looking for some pretext to talk to Elsa. Can't find anyone to chill with the moose outside - can't get insignias. Beatrice just keeps mouthing about love and natural woman.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
no idea im stuck lol gave the breat book to students and thats it been evertywhere and talked to everyone but nothing new

Stammel

Feb 15, 2018
Seems quite a few people are also stuck at the part were they have given the breast book to the class and proceeded with the story but then get stuck on the part were you are supposed to give Dorothy a personal assignment (to observe the moose) anyone found a solution or know if it's bugged?

Stammel

Feb 15, 2018
being told to find martha now where the hell is the bitch lol
You probably have to make up with Elsa first, if you find out how to send Dorothy to observe the Basta*d of a moose please share!

Edit: apparently you have to talk to Beatrice about love 3-5 times before you get the option to have her solve the moose issue

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
I just cant find the rigged pages, succubus disappeared with dorothy, cant find elza anywhere neither the commoner girls

What im supposed to do now?

PuffinPuffer

Sep 22, 2016
I feel conflicted about this update.

Overall, I give this chapter a 2.5 stars out of 5.

Honestly, this is the amount of content the FIRST chapter should have had, not a year + later.

Finally, there are some explicit and lewd scenes. The writing, as usual, is very long winded and poorly translated. 15,000 words for what could have been better said in less than half.

The major let down of this update, however, is the "sex" screen with Rapunzel. Tremendous opportunity absolutely ruined by the devs. You don't see any of the sex. You get a shot over the shoulder of Hans with nothing visible.

What is most frustrating about this game (and other Russian money grabs) is you could hire a professional translator for $20/hour and they could write properly translate the update into something that isn't absolute garbage in a few hours. The same could be said for hiring an artist to put more sex scenes into this sex game.

Continues to show tremendous potential but remains a waste of time.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I feel conflicted about this update.

Overall, I give this chapter a 2.5 stars out of 5.

Honestly, this is the amount of content the FIRST chapter should have had, not a year + later.

Finally, there are some explicit and lewd scenes. The writing, as usual, is very long winded and poorly translated. 15,000 words for what could have been better said in less than half.

The major let down of this update, however, is the "sex" screen with Rapunzel. Tremendous opportunity absolutely ruined by the devs. You don't see any of the sex. You get a shot over the shoulder of Hans with nothing visible.

What is most frustrating about this game (and other Russian money grabs) is you could hire a professional translator for $20/hour and they could write properly translate the update into something that isn't absolute garbage in a few hours. The same could be said for hiring an artist to put more sex scenes into this sex game.

Continues to show tremendous potential but remains a waste of time.
IDK about translations. This is actually one of the few games that doesn't feel like a translated game to me most of the time. Plus, while I can't claim that the English is grammatically correct in every way, I've not been confused by the sentences even once.

Also, the game barely earns 600$ on Patreon. You want higher quality, pay them at Patreon instead of complaining on a pirate website.

Reactions: Batdog

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
bah. My original plan for this evening was to catch incredibles 2 on the silverscreen. should've done that and not stuck to this game.

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
I've talked with Beatrice dozens of times about, love, natural girl, new clothes... just a waste of time, teh game is stuck.

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes