addkim18

Aug 6, 2017
why do my saves keep crashing from v4 when i play this new version, and this shows up
help

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 69, in script
Exception: Could not find return label (u'F:\\World\\Serge\\RenPy\\BM-zEnglish/game/11_proj/act_points.rpy', 1531387617, 5019).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 69, in script
  File "C:\Users\Add\Documents\Backup Drivers\Files\H game\Bad Manners (Eps. 5)\renpy\ast.py", line 1368, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "C:\Users\Add\Documents\Backup Drivers\Files\H game\Bad Manners (Eps. 5)\renpy\execution.py", line 523, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'F:\\World\\Serge\\RenPy\\BM-zEnglish/game/11_proj/act_points.rpy', 1531387617, 5019).

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
BM 0.60

Reactions: Taboo Lord

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the dev used a fixed address identifier for one of the files and its broken / the file cant be found. start a new game and you can select to start from chapter 5, it'll circumvent the issue. you'll need to get your money fixed, though.

Reactions: addkim18

addkim18

Aug 6, 2017
the dev used a fixed address identifier for one of the files and its broken / the file cant be found. start a new game and you can select to start from chapter 5, it'll circumvent the issue. you'll need to get your money fixed, though.
i see, hmm okay then, thanks

DeBes

Mar 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to make up with genie i'm kinda stuck cuz i need items from the shop but he won't sell to me cuz he's mad.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i got a bug i was following the walkthrough i made that girl chastlen like it said i got to a part where i need to buy items but he is still mad to me what do i do

mapsspam

Sep 6, 2017
Yo, anyone know if we have the full Ep 5 version? I think our version is bugged.
Everyone is getting stuck at the same part in Ep 5, where the genie is mad at you. You should be able to progress by inviting Lisa to your office and giving her chocolate (according to the walkthrough) but the option to invite her never appears.

Has anyone seen that option in this version?

Also, if anyone has Ep 6 we'd all appreciate an upload!

Edit: Nevermind, I found a rather non-obvious step: Visit the moose in the morning, then immediately talk to Beatrice about "Anna and Christopher's love affair". Hopefully that gets people past the current roadblock.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 33 Votes