lordukk

May 21, 2017
its giving this error:-
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 627, in script
Exception: Could not find return label (u'F:\\World\\Serge\\RenPy\\BM-zEnglish/game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy', 1531387615, 438).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 627, in script
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Downloads\Compressed\UTF-8''BM-E5\BM-E5\renpy\ast.py", line 1368, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Downloads\Compressed\UTF-8''BM-E5\BM-E5\renpy\execution.py", line 523, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'F:\\World\\Serge\\RenPy\\BM-zEnglish/game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy', 1531387615, 438).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
BM 0.60
Anyone know a solution to this? ?
I have the same problem :(

anyone got a save file I could use ?

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough specifically for Chapter 5? In particular I gotta be passing out books to the students, but there's nothing new past the breast book. And also I keep seeing Sven around and it says I need to find someone to manipulate into helping me inform Elsa about Anna. Where the fuck even is Anna anyway I can't find her or Rapunzel around at all.

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough specifically for Chapter 5? In particular I gotta be passing out books to the students, but there's nothing new past the breast book. And also I keep seeing Sven around and it says I need to find someone to manipulate into helping me inform Elsa about Anna. Where the fuck even is Anna anyway I can't find her or Rapunzel around at all.
The developers website has one here:

(scroll down to the bottom to find chapter 5)
The instructions are in kind of a weird order and can be hard to follow at times but it's better than nothing.

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
So found this game just right now, is it worth downloading?
It's up to chapter 5 and so far the only sexual content available is like one bj at the beginning of the game if I'm even remembering that correctly. The walkthrough for Chapter 5 does however state that you can FINALLY have sex with someone, and it's Rapunzel from Tangled.

Reactions: JaggedJaw

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
funny enough its sleep rape more akin to sleeping beauty (original version - hearsay: the prince had a dozen kids with her before he kissed her even once or something)

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
funny enough its sleep rape more akin to sleeping beauty (original version - hearsay: the prince had a dozen kids with her before he kissed her even once or something)
The King the found here sleeping before the prince did raped her in her sleep. She gave birth while still asleep and while looking for a teet one of the boys sucked the splinter out from under her nail waking her up. The king returned and took her to his kingdom along with the boys where they murdered his jealous wife who was the Queen at the time.

Reactions: Jameyboi

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
in the walk trough it says collect the letter but where can i find it?
i already bought the writing supplies but im stuck here

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
in the walk trough it says collect the letter but where can i find it?
i already bought the writing supplies but im stuck here
you need to combine the writing supplies with the royal letter case envelope from rapunzel's room to make a letter. it will say how the president (we) has to guard against the hoodwinkle that is flynn as he's living close by, stopping rap from skipping.
you will conviently place it on your table so she can find it.

Reactions: goldenpebbles
3.20 star(s) 33 Votes