Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I started with Chapter Seven since I stopped at 6. Lol now i forgot how fucking tedious some of the stuff are in the game. I seriously need a walkthrough.

BobJames13

Jul 1, 2017
I started with Chapter Seven since I stopped at 6. Lol now i forgot how fucking tedious some of the stuff are in the game. I seriously need a walkthrough.
Wait until you get to playing blackjack with Dorothy. She wins every tie. Even after you get the second deck of cards that shows you the next card, allowing you to optimally choose to hit or stand, she still wins a a lot of the time. It is not fun, there is no real skill to it, you just have to string together enough RNG wins to progress. Atrocious game mechanic. I lost 4 in a row, even though I know what the next card is and I can ensure I always hit without busting. It's terrible.

Unless there is a third deck of cards or something else you can do to improve your chances of wining, I would say it needs to be reworked or outright removed.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I can't use previous save...
You can choose to start at Chapter 8 but fuck you if you want to keep your saves at the old sex scenes. Unless you like keeping 10 versions of the game on your hard drive. If it wasn't such a long slog to replay, it'd be less of an issue.

Reactions: OGRey

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm stuck. The quests are "Start preparing the peasants for the inspection", "Teach Dorothy to act like a whore" and "Find a kingdom..."

The room is built, Dorothy has lost a card game to genie, and I've read the book for Elsa, but all I do is wander around the rooms and nothing ever happens.

Reactions: ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Same, also some of my brand new saves, made from a fresh start, crash when reloading them.

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
Wait until you get to playing blackjack with Dorothy. She wins every tie. Even after you get the second deck of cards that shows you the next card, allowing you to optimally choose to hit or stand, she still wins a a lot of the time. It is not fun, there is no real skill to it, you just have to string together enough RNG wins to progress. Atrocious game mechanic. I lost 4 in a row, even though I know what the next card is and I can ensure I always hit without busting. It's terrible.

Unless there is a third deck of cards or something else you can do to improve your chances of wining, I would say it needs to be reworked or outright removed.
You are meant to lose the first round. For the others I just rolled back until I at least won the first hand of the game.

Jun 17, 2018
I was playing chapter 5 with old version (chapter 1~6)... Do I need to stop this play and start a new game from new version, 7.5 beta? If the save file from old version is not compatible than I'm afraid I wasted time with old version...

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
I'm stuck. The quests are "Start preparing the peasants for the inspection", "Teach Dorothy to act like a whore" and "Find a kingdom..."

The room is built, Dorothy has lost a card game to genie, and I've read the book for Elsa, but all I do is wander around the rooms and nothing ever happens.
Took me a while to figure it out, too. If you have the vibrator and the drill bit, combine them into a drill, then go to the peasant girls' room and use it to drill a hole in the wall.

Reactions: OGRey

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Took me a while to figure it out, too. If you have the vibrator and the drill bit, combine them into a drill, then go to the peasant girls' room and use it to drill a hole in the wall.
Ah. I had already combined them but I didn't think to "use" it in the room. Usually there's a person to use items on!

Thanks!

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
when Dorothy and the protagonist talked about anal sex, that drove me totally crazy! This game is sooooo good

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
Wow that *blackjack sucks, impossible for the NPC to bust and a tie goes to the house. Really disappointing.

Jun 17, 2018
OK, I like slow phase and story (grinding) aspect of this game. But incompatible save file is really really annoying. I cannot use old save of part 1-6 from part 7-8. This is critical, because doing everything from the beginning again is really a not good.

Anyone who try this game, just play from file of "part 7-8", which is 7.5 Beta, which you can start from the beginning anyway. I think this uploaded misunderstood or mistakenly just upload part 7-8 as a separate section, but in fact that "part 7-8" is a full game as well.

Odhinn

Jul 28, 2017
OK, I like slow phase and story (grinding) aspect of this game. But incompatible save file is really really annoying. I cannot use old save of part 1-6 from part 7-8. This is critical, because doing everything from the beginning again is really a not good.

Anyone who try this game, just play from file of "part 7-8", which is 7.5 Beta, which you can start from the beginning anyway. I think this uploaded misunderstood or mistakenly just upload part 7-8 as a separate section, but in fact that "part 7-8" is a full game as well.
There is nothing true! You don't need your old save, because when you start new game, you can choose chapter to continue. All that you will loose will be your inventory (money + items), and that is not really big deal. If you have finished CH6 before, just start the new (0.75) version press "Start Game" and choose CH7. The new version is with CH7 and CH8 to START. CH1-6 (in 0.75) can work if you load old save, but nobody will promise you that your game will be bug/crash free. That why (i think) the developer has cut 1-6 from gameplay and use same size because he still need all the previous graphic content as well :)

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes