Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Try reading 'Tools and devices for sex' in the library. It wasn't clear in the quest log that you're supposed to do that, but I replayed the last chapter to make sure nothing was broken and just happened to try and read that book after reading Ahrendale's ancient history. It adds a new quest to talk to Genie in the shop.
I had it read. Checked each location with all items through all day and still not a chance to change anything. But before I helped Genie to win cards game and from some notes looks like it should be me to play. So maybe I just turn a wrong way ....

Angua21

Jul 22, 2017
I'm completely stumped on Chap 5 (and can't fathom the directions in the walkthrough either!). I can't progress with Anna without (I assume) getting help from Lisa...but can't find a way to get Lisa back. Any suggestions?

Iceman2019

Apr 28, 2019
Yes there are console commands if you go in via the developer tools:

However most of the variables are in a secondary layer of coding so you can't change them in the normal ren'py console. There is however an in built cheat engine in the game.

I use console commands a lot in games, but this game doesn't seem like it would benefit from them as everything is pretty linear. I.e having more money etc. won't be of any benefit.
what is the key for that command

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
Looks like we'll soon be getting an improved version of chapter 8:

"Hi there!

The May came and we are preparing something hot for you.

We'll release BM ver.0.76 this month!

What's added:

ATTENTION! Spoilers alert!

• 8-th chapter has three additional endings now!
  • Couple of new scenes
  • Anna offers to lick and she succeeds (but not quite as intended ;) )
  • Elsa tryes to impress Hans and gets a new outfit for role playing
  • Playing cards with Dorothy has now become more convenient
  • The sisters decide who marries Hans
Release dates:

• Ver. 0.76 (beta) for 10$ and up = Early May
  • Ver. 0.76 for 2$+ and up= End of May
  • Ver. 0.76 public release = No the Public release!
Thanks for your support and have a good week!"

Very glad to hear that they're fixing the card game, as that was a pain in the butt. And of course, any new Elsa content is always welcome. ;)

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

1313gtred

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, do somebody know way to make peep-hole for Genie in this version? Or its the end of current content?

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
i am stuck on chapter V here is my save someone help me if you get past it let me know what you did i keep talking to Beatrice about love but it just keep repeating the same thing over and over

Reactions: moszter

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Does this mean the game is over now? I got to the point where I had to choose between the sisters three times and then the three different endings showed up when I replayed the choices. Is there another route I don't know about that doesn't lead to an ending?

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes