Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Does this mean the game is over now? I got to the point where I had to choose between the sisters three times and then the three different endings showed up when I replayed the choices. Is there another route I don't know about that doesn't lead to an ending?
I doubt it's over probably be using the sisters as your partner in crime now.

patatate

Mar 8, 2018
yedwoo :
what name should i put in the investigation?
when in doubt ; follow the walkthrough (first page, first comment, under the links) :
When you'll see "Whom to discuss with Martha? (name)" right answer is "Anna". But we recommend previously to type "Rapunzel" and then "Elsa" to know Martha better.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Does this mean the game is over now? I got to the point where I had to choose between the sisters three times and then the three different endings showed up when I replayed the choices. Is there another route I don't know about that doesn't lead to an ending?
Yeah, I have the same question. It's like a chose and the next thing I know, it's what, years later and the game is over? Huh? Did I miss something? Didn't I still have other quests open?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Yeah, I have the same question. It's like a chose and the next thing I know, it's what, years later and the game is over? Huh? Did I miss something? Didn't I still have other quests open?
I got endings 1 and 2 but when I went back to try and get 3 I ended up getting the notice about what to look forward in teh next chapter.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I just started this game last night and at chapter 2 or 3 and just wondering realistically what is the overall lesbian content like as oppose to the vanilla bit seen between Anna and Elsa? As I really don't have a fave game since all of these that have lesbian content tagged for genre it ends up being a very low amount and almost all games have a way too high amount of harem based content.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I am having issues with the file for MAC, It downloads smoothly but it will not open. No error pop-up comes up, just nothing.
Just so I understand you correctly, is the unzipped file showing up with the game app and general game icon inside of it? When I unzipped it on my Mac, I saw in the unzipped folder the game.exe and then above it the playable version of the game for a Mac. Hopefully this helps you.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
so im lost i cant find out anything to do with spyglass no events are popping up and i cant give it to elsa

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
OK, I'm stuck and the walkthrough doesn't help. The genie won't sell to me, because I appointed Martha as castellan. I need to make up with him so I can shop. How can I do that? I can't progress any further without buying stuff.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
so im lost i cant find out anything to do with spyglass no events are popping up and i cant give it to elsa
Have you read the walkthrough? I have finished the spyglass for it though did you make it on the workbench then use it for spying on genie and elsa talking at the lake?

bradstev

May 13, 2018
Ffs in chpt 7 for the investigation into the failed performance which names do I have to type in coz I swear I've done them all.

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes