Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Size is the same as 0.76, and I did not find any new content. Did someone?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
So it looks like we have to start over from beginning of ch.8 (or even 7?) to see some little new content. Like spanking at the barn. I thought I missed it last time, but in fact it seems to be new.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I downloaded part 1 of the game, right after the action with Dorothy at the inn, the succubus appears, hence the following error occurs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
What is the change log for 0.77 and is there gonna be more to the game?
change log, acording to svscomics

Scenes of punishment at the stables (Yes, guys, bad girls need to be punished, right?)
Scenes where the groom pays attention to both of his girlfriends
Beatrice is taught to write poems about sex, and Martha takes the rod in her hands
Of course, there are new pictures of punishment and sex

Reactions: BastardX

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Was anyone able to reach this far with Dorothy (it's her, isn't it?) in 0.77?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am afraid it is a picture from future update.

So it looks like we have to start over from beginning of ch.8 (or even 7?) to see some little new content. ...
I started over from Ch. 7, and I guess it is worth. Not only little new content...

What Endings did you get?
I got this, when MC is sitting on the sofa, with both legs frozen to ice-blocks (Ch.7)
And the one, when the green little monster found the diary in MCs sleeping room and spread the torned out pages everywhere in school (Ch.8).

Last edited:

djalternative

Feb 20, 2019
Hey. I've been trying to get the game to run on my Mac for over a week now and I've been unable to get it to launch. I'm running macOS 10.14.5. When running the pre-compiled mac application, the game crashes without opening a window or a crash report. It's only when force launching it through the ren.py launcher/editor that I'm able to recover an error report. I've been looking for the files in question and people who've had the same problem as me and I've found neither. Here's the full traceback. I hope someone here more familiar with the game can help out.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_ex_scripts/Actions/CharacterExItemActionResult.rpy", line 30, in <module>
TypeError: Error when calling the metaclass bases
Cannot create a consistent method resolution
order (MRO) for bases ICharacterExItemActionResult, RevertableObject

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "00_ex_scripts/Actions/CharacterExItemActionResult.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "/Users/name/Downloads/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/name/Downloads/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/00_ex_scripts/Actions/CharacterExItemActionResult.rpy", line 30, in <module>
TypeError: Error when calling the metaclass bases
Cannot create a consistent method resolution
order (MRO) for bases ICharacterExItemActionResult, RevertableObject

Darwin-18.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Thu Jun 27 21:02:44 2019

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes