LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
After a few weeks of tinkering and the advice of someone here, I've finally gotten the game to run on Mac so if someone wants to pin this or add an addendum to the top post that would be nice.

To get the game running on macOS you'll need to run the .sh file. To do this:
1. Open up Terminal
2. Change Directory. Example: cd ~/[Folder you keep the game in]/BM-Part1\(1002)/
~Note: ~/ is only a shortcut for a specific part of the path. If your game is more than one folder past your username, you'll need to continue the full path all the way till you get to the game folder.
3. Run the command: bash BadManners.sh
4. Play
yeah like I mentioned in a previous post, that is how you run a shellscript, default shell being bash, most people here should probably already know how to do that since Mac versions aren't common

edit:
it's better to run `./BadManner.sh` instead of invoking a shell within a shell, it is also important to check the permissions of the file if not they might not run correctly you might need to `chmod` the shellscript and other files in order for the game to run

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
So, what do I have to do to punish Dorothy? I've bought the twigs and the ointment but I can't use them. The WT says I should use the rod but that I can't buy or find anywhere. This very much blocks any further progress in the game so any help would be appreciated.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
So, what do I have to do to punish Dorothy? I've bought the twigs and the ointment but I can't use them. The WT says I should use the rod but that I can't buy or find anywhere. This very much blocks any further progress in the game so any help would be appreciated.
Had me stumped for ages and replayed a few times. You use the twigs and the after he refuses click ointment. Why you use ointment before punishing seems counter intuitive but there you go.

Reactions: Bakkis15

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Had me stumped for ages and replayed a few times. You use the twigs and the after he refuses click ointment. Why you use ointment before punishing seems counter intuitive but there you go.
Thanks for the answer. I totally agree, you punish and then apply the loition. The other way round makes no sense.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks for the answer. I totally agree, you punish and then apply the loition. The other way round makes no sense.
Worst part with restarting was for some reason when I restarted everything in inventory kept so ended up with two dresses. This creates a glitch where it wont let you start party while the second dress owned, cant dive second dress to Dorothy and no locker to dump unwanted items and selling it back to Genie didn't fix. So had to clear saves so could restart clean lol.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
That blackjack game is impossible even with cheats.
It is meant to be. Dorothy is crazy lucky (is part of her character and why she never considered consequences of losing to Genie and later you. I thought was kind of cool using her unnatural protection as key to breaking her) which leads you to buying second deck that gives you luck and ability to see next card in deck.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Anyone know if the three Princess arc with Belle and Jasmine dumped totally or just put aside for a while. The fact it implied they posed for the cards and that arc just vanished after Belle was in office and said to read magazines on etiquette leaves me wondering if simply to much workload to keep up all arcs or Genie's "associates that clearly include nobles" NTR'ed them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and we going to have yet another wrench in works soon.

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
Anyone else having an issue where old saves will load, but if you try to advance the dialogue the game has an unexpected error? This happens for each of my old saves, not matter what point they're at. I can't advance from them anymore and will apparently have to restart.

ToddMord7991

Aug 30, 2017
Im way back at the start of part 1, can someone tell me how I talk to the peasants? it says I need a gift but all I have I a candy box and it doesnt work

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Took me a minute to figure out, but if you click the little english flag bubble on the top right of the screen it switches to english
Yes but the Russian version has chapter 9, one more chapter than the English version. My Russian really sucks, so I was hoping for an English chapter 9.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
New update is out for for $10 patreon tier, and available on svscomics (i can download it on their servers but it will take too long...).

Hype, it seems this update has a lot of lewd scenes :love:

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
There's the latest update, 0.80 beta (chapter 9 english version) :

Best chapter so far imo, a lot of h-scenes, the build up from previous chapters was worth it. Enjoy :)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 33 Votes