Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
So, the last update I downloaded was kinda.... not working, since my last save file still took me to an end game with one of the girls, depending on my choices. Does this one add anything that would prolong the game, or is the new content somewhere further back and require a new game?

Sortek

Jan 23, 2018
I wonder if there will ever be an Android port. Anyone willing to take up the challenge?

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Hi there folks.
I am looking for actual Android Version port.
Can someone share it please.
Thx

Sortek

Jan 23, 2018
Hi there folks.
I am looking for actual Android Version port.
Can someone share it please.
Thx
There aren't any. Well... that's not entirely true. There is an OLD version (and I mean really old) made by Booom313. But he hasn't made Android ports in a while, much less this game. Our best bet is to nag The66 for an Android port.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
There's the latest update, 0.80 beta (chapter 9 english version) :

Best chapter so far imo, a lot of h-scenes, the build from previous chapters was worth it. Enjoy :)
I have to agree. Best chapter!

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So, the last update I downloaded was kinda.... not working, since my last save file still took me to an end game with one of the girls, depending on my choices. Does this one add anything that would prolong the game, or is the new content somewhere further back and require a new game?
New content for this update is chapter 9 for the english version, so if you completed the previous update just make a new game by playing chapter 9 directly

Reactions: Joe Banana

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I have a small question... Played the game so far till chapter 8 (without walkthrough). Now I'm between the argument from Elsa and Anna (about marriage) ... It doesn't matter what I choose ---> it leads to three different endings...
How do I proceed so the game isn't finished or must I replay chapter 8?

Thanks for help :)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I have a small question... Played the game so far till chapter 8 (without walkthrough). Now I'm between the argument from Elsa and Anna (about marriage) ... It doesn't matter what I choose ---> it leads to three different endings...
How do I proceed so the game isn't finished or must I replay chapter 8?

Thanks for help :)
Reload the save about the book you choose to leave in the library or to take it with you, if im not mistaken one of the choice leads you to the Anna/Elsa bad ending in chapter 8

Reactions: Joe Banana

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bad Manners [Part 2 v0.80 Beta] [Skaz] (558 mb rar pc/mac source)

173 mb rar unofficial pc/mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
last update was the best so far, I really enjoyed it! :) the only thing which was missing was a bit the riddles, the game progresses forward now quite predictably. but still: 5 stars chapter!

Reactions: jowishg
May 7, 2017
Hey guys, tried this game long ago. And now i see 2 parts, would it be that bad if i start immediately from chapter 7 (part 2), am i gonna miss much fun?

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Hey guys, tried this game long ago. And now i see 2 parts, would it be that bad if i start immediately from chapter 7 (part 2), am i gonna miss much fun?
What do you mean by fun? If you want to see pictures, then you will not miss much.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
About what level of content is in the game currently? Specifically, how far do you go with Elsa/Anna?

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
About what level of content is in the game currently? Specifically, how far do you go with Elsa/Anna?
you fuck them both depends on your choices keep your saves before each decision chapter 9 is the best one so far and the belle blackmail part name is "Dorothy" enjoy ;)

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes