Darkmanx

Apr 10, 2019
Hello guys! I've downloaded both parts and already finished the first one. But when I start the second part should I press continue? I've tried couple times and this is what I got. If I press "new game in part2" there are new content and I wanna know is there any connection (technically) between two parts? Coz when you starting the second part you have to continue from your last save...
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 966, in script
Exception: Could not find return label (u'F:\\World\\Serge\\RenPy\\BM-zEnglish/game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy', 1541062561, 564).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\GSI\BM\2\BM_077\renpy\ast.py", line 1368, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "D:\GSI\BM\2\BM_077\renpy\execution.py", line 523, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'F:\\World\\Serge\\RenPy\\BM-zEnglish/game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy', 1541062561, 564).

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Hello guys! I've downloaded both parts and already finished the first one. But when I start the second part should I press continue? I've tried couple times and this is what I got. If I press "new game in part2" there are new content and I wanna know is there any connection (technically) between two parts? Coz when you starting the second part you have to continue from your last save...
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\GSI\BM\2\BM_077\renpy\ast.py", line 1368, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "D:\GSI\BM\2\BM_077\renpy\execution.py", line 523, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
there is a connection between both games, the second part is the continuation of the first part basically the 1st part is Ep 1-6 I believe and 2nd part is Ep 7-8 so far

Reactions: rKnight

Darkmanx

Apr 10, 2019
there is a connection between both games, the second part is the continuation of the first part basically the 1st part is Ep 1-6 I believe and 2nd part is Ep 7-8 so far
I've got that clearly. I'm affraid you didn't understand me... I'm trying to say that as soon as I start second part of the game, the game crushes. Because I'm trying to start from the save of part 1. I was end the game (part1) when college was on fire. So in the part 2 I press continue.... Then error appears. All I ask is - Is there safe transition between two parts without game crushing? Or is there any posibility two join those two parts into one? P.S When I press "New game" in part 2 it is all good. But the game doesn't starts where its ended at part 1.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
I've got that clearly. I'm affraid you didn't understand me... I'm trying to say that as soon as I start second part of the game, the game crushes. Because I'm trying to start from the save of part 1. I was end the game (part1) when college was on fire. So in the part 2 I press continue.... Then error appears. All I ask is - Is there safe transition between two parts without game crushing? Or is there any posibility two join those two parts into one? P.S When I press "New game" in part 2 it is all good. But the game doesn't starts where its ended at part 1.
why would you press continue? what would transfer over from the other game? the reason it is split up into two games is because developer wanted to do that so that means in the second part you have to start a new game not continue

edit: you are trying to load a save data from a different game into this game basically,
also a continuation of a game could mean a direct continuation which would pick up exactly where the other one left off or it could just mean it continues the story, it doesn't have to start right where the other one ended

Darkmanx

Apr 10, 2019
why would you press continue? what would transfer over from the other game? the reason it is split up into two games is because developer wanted to do that so that means in the second part you have to start a new game not continue

edit: you are trying to load a save data from a different game into this game basically,
also a continuation of a game could mean a direct continuation which would pick up exactly where the other one left off or it could just mean it continues the story, it doesn't have to start right where the other one ended
Ok. Thanks for reply. "you are trying to load a save data from a different game into this game basically" now I understand.

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

kin1055

Mar 16, 2018
the Mac version of the game doesn't have any content it only has 54 megabit and won't start up for both chapter one and two.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
the Mac version of the game doesn't have any content it only has 54 megabit and won't start up for both chapter one and two.
the game is just one version that comes with the `BadManners.exe` and both the Python version and Shellscript version of BadManners as well, meaning you either run `BadManners.sh` through your shell, run 'BadManners.py` through your Python shell or run `BadManners.exe` through Wine

Reactions: rKnight

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Walkthrough for Ch.2 v0.77
- -
The walkthrough is incomplete as there's nothing at all on the Anna offering to lick scene that was highlighted in the 0.76 update as everything is relatively the same from 0.76 to 0.77 only for side scenes differences nothing for chapter progression

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Was anyone able to reach this far with Dorothy (it's her, isn't it?) in 0.77?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am afraid it is a picture from future update.

I started over from Ch. 7, and I guess it is worth. Not only little new content...

What Endings did you get?
I got this, when MC is sitting on the sofa, with both legs frozen to ice-blocks (Ch.7)
And the one, when the green little monster found the diary in MCs sleeping room and spread the torned out pages everywhere in school (Ch.8).
Damn, i've extracted all the images from the game folder and there are A LOT of sex scenes we haven't seen in the game. I guess it will be coming in the next updates. I've completed chapter 8 two times (0.76 and 0.77) and you didn't get the dorothy sex scene for sure, like many other scenes you can see by extracting the files.

Reactions: Rolo

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Damn, i've extracted all the images from the game folder and there are A LOT of sex scenes we haven't seen in the game. I guess it will be coming in the next updates. I've completed chapter 8 two times (0.76 and 0.77) and you didn't get the dorothy sex scene for sure, like many other scenes you can see by extracting the files.
Did you try to begin a new game and start from chapter 9? I had that option and got those scenes (e.g. scenes with Dorothy).

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Did you try to begin a new game and start from chapter 9? I had that option and got those scenes (e.g. scenes with Dorothy).
There's no chapter 9 ???? And yes you got the lewd scenes with dorothy in chapter 8, but it's only about masturbation, not actual sex as you can see it in the files

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
wait chapter 9? the description only states up to Chapter 8, I wasn't aware there was a Chapter 9
There's no chapter 9 ???? And yes you got the lewd scenes with dorothy in chapter 8, but it's only about masturbation, not actual sex as you can see it in the files
Yea, chapter 9 (not 8). I figured out what the problem is:
There is an option to start chapter 9 in russian, but it is not available in english. I am not sure if you can begin ch.9 in russian, then switch to english. I tried it and the game crashed.

Chapter 9 was available in russian even when I had version 0.75. Skaz (the developer) probably added some additional content to ch 7 & 8 in v.0.77, but I am not sure.

You can check if ch.9 appears, if you start in russian (just remember what buttons you need to press when you start in english). You can switch the language at the starting screen, just under "Bad Manners" banner (there are 2 flags, british and russian).

Last edited:

djalternative

Feb 20, 2019
After a few weeks of tinkering and the advice of someone here, I've finally gotten the game to run on Mac so if someone wants to pin this or add an addendum to the top post that would be nice.

To get the game running on macOS you'll need to run the .sh file. To do this:
1. Open up Terminal
2. Change Directory. Example: cd ~/[Folder you keep the game in]/BM-Part1\(1002)/
~Note: ~/ is only a shortcut for a specific part of the path. If your game is more than one folder past your username, you'll need to continue the full path all the way till you get to the game folder.
3. Run the command: bash BadManners.sh
4. Play

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Yea, chapter 9 (not 8). I figured out what the problem is:
There is an option to start chapter 9 in russian, but it is not available in english. I am not sure if you can begin ch.9 in russian, then switch to english. I tried it and the game crashed.

Chapter 9 was available in russian even when I had version 0.75. Skaz (the developer) probably added some additional content to ch 7 & 8 in v.0.77, but I am not sure.

You can check if ch.9 appears, if you start in russian (just remember what buttons you need to press when you start in english). You can switch the language at the starting screen, just under "Bad Manners" banner (there are 2 flags, british and russian).
Oh yeah you right, it's available in the russian version !

Haha i wish i could understand russian. Thx for the info :)

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes