r1k2017

Oct 2, 2017
Chapter V - How can I write the fake letter to Rapunzel?

I have the writing kit, the paper and the envelope, but they just don't combine...

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I thought an ace in blackjack could mean either a 1 or an 11, but when I tried to use it as a 1, it didn't work and I went bust.

Speaking of bust, I did get to see Dorothy's eventually

Jun 17, 2018
There is nothing true! You don't need your old save, because when you start new game, you can choose chapter to continue. All that you will loose will be your inventory (money + items), and that is not really big deal. If you have finished CH6 before, just start the new (0.75) version press "Start Game" and choose CH7. The new version is with CH7 and CH8 to START. CH1-6 (in 0.75) can work if you load old save, but nobody will promise you that your game will be bug/crash free. That why (i think) the developer has cut 1-6 from gameplay and use same size because he still need all the previous graphic content as well :)
OK, thanks for the comment. Old saves are not running, I already checked. They all crash at some point of the game, if not crash immediately.

I didn't know about starting from beginning of the chapter. Well, it still would be great if the game allows the save file of old version, but I also agree that the option to start from beginning of each chapter is a fair alternative. So I will take it.

Feb 18, 2018
If you're having trouble with the Blackjack minigame, here is a tip for you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, you don't need old saves to play the new chapters. Each chapter can be selected from the start. I wish more games would do that.

r1k2017

Oct 2, 2017
Found out the fake document to Rapunzel. Just combine the envelope with the writing kit (do not try to combine with the paper)

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Was there any noticeable action in Chapter 1-6 or should i just start with Chapter 7 ?

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
After finishing 1-6 with little walkthrough help i already dicovered 4 ending in ep 7 ....
Anyone got walkthough for ep 7+ ?

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Wel, passed ep7 and got stuck at ep8
After building cabin theres nothing happening (3 tasks on q list : inspection, teach dorothy, fing a kingdom (book read) ) all done and 2 weeks with no *heart* :(

Nolderiser

Jul 20, 2017
Can someone tell me how to punish doroth as i am stuck n a loop where I cant make the party happen without speaking/punishing her so cant speak to elsa after the party and cant give the second maby third book to anna

holypeanut

Apr 13, 2019
Can someone tell me how to punish doroth as i am stuck n a loop where I cant make the party happen without speaking/punishing her so cant speak to elsa after the party and cant give the second maby third book to anna
Use the rod and the Ointment from the Inventory after buying it from ths Shop

hgyf575yh7fc

Feb 20, 2018
Wel, passed ep7 and got stuck at ep8
After building cabin theres nothing happening (3 tasks on q list : inspection, teach dorothy, fing a kingdom (book read) ) all done and 2 weeks with no *heart* :(
Try reading 'Tools and devices for sex' in the library. It wasn't clear in the quest log that you're supposed to do that, but I replayed the last chapter to make sure nothing was broken and just happened to try and read that book after reading Ahrendale's ancient history. It adds a new quest to talk to Genie in the shop.

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes