Balub

Aug 13, 2017
@rangaru Why not take a non-villain, put him into a place of power and see how this position corrupts him? It's not like this wasn't realistic. After all power corrupts while absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Add some sexual frustration and/or the victim thinking herself better and you have a frightingely realistic protagonist!

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The artwork piqued my interest. I'll await for the proper English translation before giving this a shot, though. :hushedface:

Reactions: Krull

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The artwork piqued my interest. I'll await for the proper English translation before giving this a shot, though. :hushedface:
I played it a few days ago and can't remember there being any issues with the translation. I think its good to go.

Reactions: Onysko

crum_

May 27, 2017
I've yet to put this game on my list to play yet, I'll wait until this game grows a tad bit more.

SirChives

Sep 17, 2017
How to talk to the commoner girl in the hallway ? I have no text with her.

EDIT: ok, find it with the walkthought. One sentence to explain that the stay silentwould be better, I thought it was a bug.
How do you get past this point. I've talked to the girls, I've offered candy, they don't take it, so I talk the Genie. He says he can't help me and I end up repeating the cycle. I've looked at the walkthrough but it hasn't been helpful.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
How do you get past this point. I've talked to the girls, I've offered candy, they don't take it, so I talk the Genie. He says he can't help me and I end up repeating the cycle. I've looked at the walkthrough but it hasn't been helpful.
Try offering the candy to someone else...

Reactions: SirChives

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Are there any adult scenes inside?
FYI:

If you are after Fap gives this a miss. Its very well put together and no repetitive grind but the story is vary slow paced. I completed it it in just over 2 hours and there was a tiny bit of FAP in the first 10 minutes but then nothing else.

Episode 1 is basically the prologue and takes around 40 minutes. You wake up after a night out and travel to the college, meeting one girl on the way and you have to be nice to her to earn money. Fap is pretty much non existent

Episode 2 is you starting at the college and trying to corrupt Dorothy (wizard of oz) there are a few scenes with Isla. But 0 Fap.... Took me about 90 minutes to get through.

Answer to the first riddle is 108 second is thread

Game appears to be aiming fro 15 nobel/princesses and 50 commoners

This game is very well put together and has raft of inbuilt cheats you can turn off or on that will cut out the grind and also (thank god) a really robust quest guide (which you can turn off) that will highlight which rooms have active quests.

Although is Ren'py the majority of things you'd want to change via console commands are hidden in the game engine so can't be directly accessed as variables.

Reactions: Jameyboi
3.20 star(s) 33 Votes