bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Any recommendations for games like this?
Not one hundred percent sure what you mean by "like this", but I'll throw a few suggestions.

Library Story is one based on Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast'

The Russian game that started the Disney princess trainer games would be Akabur's Princess Trainer

Finally, not Disney, but a game that uses characters from the Avatar series of cartoons

Reactions: Batdog

name5

Oct 31, 2017
What is the secret word?
if u dont suck it it wont get erect if it doesnt get erect you wont be able to push it in

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
Not one hundred percent sure what you mean by "like this", but I'll throw a few suggestions.

Library Story is one based on Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast'

The Russian game that started the Disney princess trainer games would be Akabur's Princess Trainer

Finally, not Disney, but a game that uses characters from the Avatar series of cartoons
yeah I didn't really specify it :D I played all of Akabur's great games, but I'll look into the other, thanks!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Can anybody upload this game to Mega? All the other servers had me going at incredibly low speeds.

Torak01

May 7, 2017
Can't find there fucking ripped pages of the book 'interesting positions', help !?

The answer for the labyrinth is '108' (x+x+1/2x+1/4x+3=300)

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
variable list shows cheatmode = False, any tips to turn it on

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
...so...this game could someday be something. Right now, however, there's effectively zero actual adult content. And the story itself is so linear and convoluted that it isn't exactly riveting on its own. I might check it again...in like 5 more updates.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

The Release Dates and Some News
Jul 21 at 10:50am
Hi there!
It's more exact Release Dates for you guys.

• Ver. E4 (beta) for 10$+ IS AVAILABLE
  • Ver. E4 for 2$+ = July 31, 2018
  • Ver. E4 public release = August (13-19), 2018
On the picture above you can see the whole list of characters you will meet at version E4.

Our artist draw pictures for future chapters. One of the pictures has already become available to our Patrons. :)

Have a great weekend, guys! :)

---
Выше на английском сроки выхода английской версии E4.

Несмотря на умерший компьютер и ускоренную его замену по русской 0.60 сроки выдерживаем. :)

Версия в процессе внутреннего тестирования. Художница дорисовывает для нее картинки на сцену концовки. Кое-какой арт из свежеотрисованного показываем Патронам.

Постараемся отдать сборку на альфа-тест до середины августа.

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017

The Release Dates and Some News
Jul 21 at 10:50am
Hi there!
It's more exact Release Dates for you guys.

• Ver. E4 (beta) for 10$+ IS AVAILABLE
  • Ver. E4 for 2$+ = July 31, 2018
  • Ver. E4 public release = August (13-19), 2018
On the picture above you can see the whole list of characters you will meet at version E4.

Our artist draw pictures for future chapters. One of the pictures has already become available to our Patrons. :)

Have a great weekend, guys! :)

Выше на английском сроки выхода английской версии E4.

Несмотря на умерший компьютер и ускоренную его замену по русской 0.60 сроки выдерживаем. :)

Версия в процессе внутреннего тестирования. Художница дорисовывает для нее картинки на сцену концовки. Кое-какой арт из свежеотрисованного показываем Патронам.

Постараемся отдать сборку на альфа-тест до середины августа.
Thank you for informing us about the changed release date.

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes