EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
After pretending to be gay:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 794, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 18, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 39, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/act_points.rpy", line 150, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 363, in script call
  File "game/08_pnc/u_pnc_func.rpy", line 7, in script
  File "game/08_pnc/u_pnc_func.rpy", line 7, in <module>
  File "game/08_pnc/class_pnc.rpy", line 66, in SetScene
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 794, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 18, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 39, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/act_points.rpy", line 150, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 363, in script call
  File "game/08_pnc/u_pnc_func.rpy", line 7, in script
  File "D:\Local_Games\Bad_Manners\BM-E3\renpy\ast.py", line 806, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Bad_Manners\BM-E3\renpy\python.py", line 1577, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/08_pnc/u_pnc_func.rpy", line 7, in <module>
  File "game/08_pnc/class_pnc.rpy", line 66, in SetScene
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
BM 0.50

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So far this shit just like that Witch Trainer spin off game. So much text and so little action. The MC for him to be such a villain you really got him acting like Japanese Beta Male that can't accomplish shit.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
So far this shit just like that Witch Trainer spin off game. So much text and so little action. The MC for him to be such a villain you really got him acting like Japanese Beta Male that can't accomplish shit.
I haven't played this yet, but this statement spoke so strongly to me, because I know your talking about Innocent Witches (who are indeed so innocent that nothing ever happens).

I tip my hat to you, and now already know that I don't need to waste a few hours on this game.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I haven't played this yet, but this statement spoke so strongly to me, because I know your talking about Innocent Witches (who are indeed so innocent that nothing ever happens).

I tip my hat to you, and now already know that I don't need to waste a few hours on this game.
Yep he's struggling to corrupt Dorothy(Wizard of Oz). It's so much talking and him whining maybe wait until it catches up with the Russian version.

YoyoMiko

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The art is nice but... there's not much of a game here. I feel like I'm missing something...

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
Good game, good art. All u need is in the russian version. I understand what u guys want, give it a chance. It is rly quality project. It's just need more time for translation. Because the content has already be done. But yes, it's more than faptime game

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know the name of a song that plays when the game is started?
I know it's just music, but I'd swear I heard a song with the same melody.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Good game, good art. All u need is in the russian version. I understand what u guys want, give it a chance. It is rly quality project. It's just need more time for translation. Because the content has already be done. But yes, it's more than faptime game
Elsa looks like she got 2 different artist. When she kisses Anna her art style looks way better. I just never seen an art style that make the character look better side ways. lol

Reactions: Hoshi

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, I'm fine with a game being more than sexy content, as long as the sexy content is there. Otherwise, there's like a load of other stuff out there to play, not to mention my backlog of normal games to play.

Although yeah, I'll eventually try this game, as I like the "Whatever Trainer" premise and characters, but based on what people say here, it's gonna be a while before it catches my attention again, especially since so many of these games have a similar plot, that I can't be bothered to pay attention to it, unless its original or amusing in some way. Dating My Daughter and Big Brother were worth reading... although look at how trouble their scripts got them =/

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Does anybody know where the content ends? Ive just gave dorothys old swimsuit to genie and now theres absolutely nothing i can do. I cant call dorothy in and elsa cant be bothered in the library

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
Does anybody know where the content ends? Ive just gave dorothys old swimsuit to genie and now theres absolutely nothing i can do. I cant call dorothy in and elsa cant be bothered in the library
The game usually ends with the last chapter end

PuffinPuffer

Sep 22, 2016
Yeah - those looking for a fap should continue to avoid. There is zero content in this update. Three chapters in, appears to be another long con.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
After that it's all Elsa content. First find Anna (by finding a deer roaming by the lake), then just talk to Elsa a lot in the library and the office. Oh and somewhere in the middle, you need to buy books from Genie and read them.

Reactions: Jameyboi

alukcoR

Feb 23, 2017
For some reason everytime I try to start looking for the Library, the game freezes on me. I just started playing this game. So I was wondering if I missed a fix or something.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Seriously is this a fuck game or a reading simulator. I dont mind a good plot but this goes on and on and on and on for no content at all....

Reactions: Kajoq

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
The game was looking promising but fails when the whole game comes to a stand still because one cannot get a peasant to talk to him.
i looked through that so called walkthrough, and still cannot get the peasant to talk. Dorthy has a shorter dress but that's as far as it goes.

If the game is going to have such bottlenecks, and i bet there are more, its not going to be worth playing.

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes