Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
question is it more talking or more action in ep4. If its just bullshit quest that just give you the run around and you cant get a single female nude I'll just be skipping this.

Reactions: GaRbS

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
question is it more talking or more action in ep4. If its just bullshit quest that just give you the run around and you cant get a single female nude I'll just be skipping this.
finally has sexual content but is sadly not being updated on here and yes I'm too broke to afford 2$.

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
I think the reason its not being updated is because its on beta for 10$ patreons. Even if you paid the 2 dollars you'd still not get the latest version, itll come sometime later this month. So yeah, theres basically 20 people with the latest version rn, and not a single one of them decided to share. Shame.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah I'll be damned if I restart this game from the start. It seems my save is fucked up. I'll just wait for somebody to post a save at the end of ep3.

Reactions: Chokel

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah I'll be damned if I restart this game from the start. It seems my save is fucked up. I'll just wait for somebody to post a save at the end of ep3.
I know what you mean, it was quiet a shit ton of boring labour, for no reward (yet).

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I haven't tried this game out yet, so I guess I'd be able to play through and grab a save at the end of episode 3 if I can both tell when it ends, and I don't lose interest in the game before then. I'll report one way or the other in while.

Reactions: Almighty

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I haven't tried this game out yet, so I guess I'd be able to play through and grab a save at the end of episode 3 if I can both tell when it ends, and I don't lose interest in the game before then. I'll report one way or the other in while.
I don't remember exactly but I guess a good spot is when you change Dorothy clothes or something about underwear. Just be warned its seriously like a Japanese VN so much talking and no action.

PuffinPuffer

Sep 22, 2016
Game is still a joke. One scene with Quazimodo that shows nothing but his cock. Another scene with Jasmine sitting on another guys face where you also see nothing. A few copy/pasted scenes where Dorothy gets her panties wet (water) but nothing explicit. Anna and Elsa progress a little more with Elsa putting her hands down Anna's pants and, GUESS WHAT, you dont see anything. There is a single image of Elsa bent over without panties. That is the most explicit part of this update. You can start on Chapter 4 and get through the 'content' in less than 15 minutes.

Again, still a big joke.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So... here's the save at the end of EP3/start of EP4 I offered to upload. I feel I should mention that the game offers to let you jump to the start of episode 4 when you start a new game, so you could just try that instead if you'd prefer.

Reactions: moszter

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This dude literally made this game way longer than Frozen movie and made the villain a total dumb ass. He literally cant do nothing they seriously need a new writer. He's writing him like a beta Japanese MC but even worse. I seriously think he's doing a lot of stuff just to piss people off. If he wants to make a gay game he should just do it.

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes