zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I wanted to make a translation of this game, but the game has errors that do not allow the

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Walkthrough, please, please, please, some good soul we need it here!

BTW.. I want to see Elsa pregnant and then see how she is raising her babies!

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
This game is kind of a mixed bag. A lot of good, and a lot of less good. The day timer is by far the most annoying aspect gameplay wise, though what upset me most was the forced breast enlargement of Cassandra. She was perfect before, then she gets turned into another generic bimbo.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I really wanted to like it but after spending HOURS on it with ending up locked at a certain ending, which i didn't want in the first place, i'm tired of it. It's literally unplayable without the walkthrough and even the walkthrough is tedious to use. Actually really sad because it could be a nice game.

Tarsi33

May 4, 2018
I'm too tired to discover how to begin chapter 1. keep throwing me at patreon page.
Download the first Part 1.05 from the first Page and you can play the first chapters. After some chapters you can use the main game and use the chapter selection to continue.

Reactions: lordfinn

WeissQueen

Dec 20, 2017
If you actually read and pay attention to the story. I do think it's a pretty good time. But I guess most people who play this don't care enough and just wanna see boobies.

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
If you actually read and pay attention to the story. I do think it's a pretty good time. But I guess most people who play this don't care enough and just wanna see boobies.
In fairness, it can be kind of difficult to follow the story given how poor the Russian-to-English translation can be at times.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
In fairness, it can be kind of difficult to follow the story given how poor the Russian-to-English translation can be at times.
In fairness, as a native Russian speaker, the story is trash regardless of language. There was a decent basis for a good thing, back there in the first half, but the deeper it gets, the worse it becomes. And you can't even say "ignore the story, enjoy the art" because the art also took a nose dive. It's hilarious, but the title screen is the best piece of art the game has.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Download the first Part 1.05 from the first Page and you can play the first chapters. After some chapters you can use the main game and use the chapter selection to continue.
Why design it like this? Why force people to download, effectively, two separate games and then act like they're the same game?

I really wonder what precisely Russian devs are smoking, sometimes, because it's definitely way danker than anything we've got over here in the west. Last time I needed to insert a different part of the game to progress in the same game, it was Lost Odyssey on the first gen of games for the 360. And that game had the excuse of being fuck-off massive.

heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
something, but I understand that no matter what I choose, I end up with the "Ice Age" ending, how to continue playing further?

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
for some weird reason I can't start chapter 1-6 it just opens up their patreon and ingame I'm back at the start screen...

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
for some weird reason I can't start chapter 1-6 it just opens up their patreon and ingame I'm back at the start screen...
The game is split in two for some weird reason. Chapters 1-6 are essentially a different game, and need to be downloaded separately.

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes