sadgjhsagd

Sep 1, 2019
ok so i can't believe this game still exist so i need some info about something

the last time i played it i dropped it super hard into the pits of hell because of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so i wanna know...it's it worth it? do you at least get a shitload of scenes with the girls with actual stuff happening or are you trapped forever in an infinite cycle of teasing and blueballing until the ends of time?

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
so i wanna know...it's it worth it? do you at least get a shitload of scenes with the girls with actual stuff happening or are you trapped forever in an infinite cycle of teasing and blueballing until the ends of time?
Before I download, this is what I want to know. Do we get actual sex with the various girls, or is it all just teasing?

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Что ж, я понимаю ваше чувство (потому что моя страна находится под санкциями с 2017 года), но постарайтесь с этим смириться!
Nah its fine, as soon as its over or even before that we will have ways of using visa cards again, but until then its a good way to save some money

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
My old save is still corrupted and I don't have the patience to do it all over again with all the game over and time limited event.

Reactions: dav121

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
Before I download, this is what I want to know. Do we get actual sex with the various girls, or is it all just teasing?
Part One is pretty Blue Balls, but Part two generally has a fucking shitload of sex, but its over a 12 hour game with lots of different timed events, weirdly specific things you have to do, and gameover pitfalls (some of which are fucking awesome; there is one where Elsa is your queen and Anna is your sex slave, and another one that's got Anna constantly cucking Elsa to get knocked up with your baby). You get to start really getting Elsa content in Chapter 7 or so; she and Anna are the main girls (and Rapunzel a little bit) but you fuck basically every girl in the school repeatedly, eventually start whoring out the commoner girls, start getting the disney girls to les on each other, its really content rich.

Reactions: Jameyboi and Feyn

Rock Wisdom

Jan 24, 2018
So I'm stuck at the beginning of Part I. I've gotten the thread and gotten to the part I need to convince Dorothy to shorten her dress. I've also gotten the candy. But there's no way to do anything else. I can't give the candy to the peasants. The princess's only come up in the "cause mischief" category and I can't give them the candy to get poems. I can't buy anything or do anything with genie. And Dorothy is nowhere to be found.

Is this just a gap that is leaving me stuck?

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
This is the most anti-intuitive game i ever played and i played Milf-something (Pandora's Box game) - without a walkthrough you better have some telepathic powers

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I played this quite a while ago and got to a rather unsatisfying ending and then discovered that there are many endings. But I don't want to start all over from the beginning again to see different endings, and there was no indication that certain decisions would lead to a specific ending.

Now while in one sense, that's kind of cool that there are different endings, it also didn't endear me to play again.

Is there a good walkthrough for each ending where it would be clear that you should save at point X before going further down any specific direction?

Maggotbear

Jun 23, 2017
Stuck at find stuff for Elenas hygiene, can't find anything, it's after the 1.7 walkthrough

Edit: Visited Brothel like 10 time and got a razor...

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
It's nice they are at chapter 2 but the former one could use a bit more care when it comes to writing as well.

This is not 'right'.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Part One is pretty Blue Balls, but Part two generally has a fucking shitload of sex, but its over a 12 hour game with lots of different timed events, weirdly specific things you have to do, and gameover pitfalls (some of which are fucking awesome; there is one where Elsa is your queen and Anna is your sex slave, and another one that's got Anna constantly cucking Elsa to get knocked up with your baby). You get to start really getting Elsa content in Chapter 7 or so; she and Anna are the main girls (and Rapunzel a little bit) but you fuck basically every girl in the school repeatedly, eventually start whoring out the commoner girls, start getting the disney girls to les on each other, its really content rich.
Haha, Well that sold me! I'll be trying it out for sure, thanks for the overview!

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes