JaneDoeARQDAC

May 16, 2022
I'm probably way too late here since most just moved on from this game, but just in case it's not true (I wish, ha), I'm asking for help.

I was interested in this game's story and the fact that it includes chars from frozen (one of my favorite things). I managed to go through chapters until I stopped at chapter 8. Not because I couldn't progress further, but because I ended up very confused. Something wasn't right in the story.

I unpacked art, decompiled and opened dialogues and brief look at future events only cemented my confusion.

What kind of help I'm looking for? I'm asking someone who managed to beat the currently available version of the game (at least 12 chapters, but 13 is ideal) and who can answer my questions about story. I have a lot of them.

I know that I'm asking for too much and everyone moved on, most probably, but I still want to try.

Thanks for reading.

JaneDoeARQDAC

May 16, 2022
I can try. Though I only know the story in English and there may be something lost in translation.
Thank you a lot for that, sorry for not arriving earlier. Like I said, I have decompiled and copied into a file all dialogues, and also happen to be more or less fluid in both languages, so I'll help with that.
If you don't mind, why won't we take it to private messages, though? That way the thread won't be flooded.

JaneDoeARQDAC

May 16, 2022
Okay, I finally finished the current version of the game (feels like I've conquered mount Everest, honestly) and I have a lot to say. Obviously spoilers alert and it's very long (butthurt alert too. I mean, my butthurt you shall see, padawan).

It's not a review because I'll most cover only Elsa and Anna (I am into Frozen), and will stay very subjective most of the time. Also, lots of repeating, so I apologize in advance.

Okay, here goes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, here you go. I'm done. Would I play if someone posts next chapter here or elsewhere?

But most likely

Feedback will be greatly appreciated (as if anyone would read so much butthurt, grow up already, Jane!). Also I wonder how would CANON Elsa and Anna act in that place, so if anyone has an idea, I'd love to read it (if it's not allowed here, write via pm, my inbox is always open)

Thank you.

Last edited:

sipeS

Oct 3, 2020
I swear everytime i try to play this game it feels like im getting stupider by the minute

yvetten7n

Oct 3, 2018
One thing's been bugging me for years, every time I stumble upon this game. Is Martha an OC? Every other character besides the peasants seems to be from a Disney show (surprisingly, even Cassandra), but Martha doesn't seem to be?

Reactions: Toaster22

Sitara Browen

Jun 20, 2020
Россия comrade!
Что ж, я понимаю ваше чувство (потому что моя страна находится под санкциями с 2017 года), но постарайтесь с этим смириться!

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
Im on chapter 5 and the walkthrough says this
* Teach next lesson to girls. Lisa comes to your office (3).
but i can't teach the next lesson because it says "to continue the lesson i need an instructive example"
What do I do?

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes