Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Sorry, but that won't happen, if a game has an incest tag, than it usually means there's incest you know. There is also a reason why I did the scene the way I did. If that's not your kink, then I'm sorry, but then this simply game isn't for you.
Maybe a modder is willing to remove the incest^^
Thank you for your answer. I agree that i just have to left the game if i don't like it. Just wanted to have your opinion about this cause i was not sure if the story was under creation or that Ellie is the MC sister.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way the game is very good and well i love big boob but the girl you made are very very hot and i will now try your other game.

Yep a modder will be welcome.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Thought texts are little hard to read due to size and being light gray against sheer white background- at least it is on my screen.

Reactions: Ludvinae

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i'm stuck in this screen forever...and i loaded from an option choice: giving pill or the whole bottle...after that I checked and there is nothing to do at home so I went outside---big mistake...now i'm stuck in this screen no option to go back home or ANYTHING (the only way to "get out" is to load the game/save again---then rinse and repeat with this screen---i also tried earlier saves it works but when I get to this part..well...another round of tango)

...this update sucks.

View attachment 532079
Just a guess, but you're probably still having the bug from v0.3. The map screen won't work correctly if the day is not day six in that moment. So I'd try to start the game from the beginning.

Thank you for your answer. I agree that i just have to left the game if i don't like it. Just wanted to have your opinion about this cause i was not sure if the story was under creation or that Ellie is the MC sister.

By the way the game is very good and well i love big boob but the girl you made are very very hot and i will now try your other game.

Yep a modder will be welcome.
Sorry man, but you won't like the "No" coice either xD
Still thanks for your feedback :)

Thought texts are little hard to read due to size and being light gray against sheer white background- at least it is on my screen.
Try without the textbox (preferences -> Show textbox -> No).

Reactions: 215303j

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Thoughts are indeed hard to read for me too.
With the background it's too small for comfort, and without it, the outline makes the text blurry.
Well, it has been my only complaint so far, tells a lot about the quality of this game, but I hope Recreation will figure something to make it an even better experience !

Reactions: recreation

eversadboi

Aug 8, 2018
I cannot install the android app. When I tried to install it over the old one, it says "App not installed". My android version is 5.1.1.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Try without the textbox (preferences -> Show textbox -> No).

Didn't know there was option in the preferences. Tried it- better but would be much better without the outline or shadow or whatever it is called.
BTW nice game. Keep it up!

Sep 21, 2017
♩♪♫ ŤЦ尺尺ØЛ ♫♪♩ said:
i'm stuck in this screen forever...and i loaded from an option choice: giving pill or the whole bottle...after that I checked and there is nothing to do at home so I went outside---big mistake...now i'm stuck in this screen no option to go back home or ANYTHING (the only way to "get out" is to load the game/save again---then rinse and repeat with this screen---i also tried earlier saves it works but when I get to this part..well...another round of tango)

...this update sucks.

View attachment 532079
Just a guess, but you're probably still having the bug from v0.3. The map screen won't work correctly if the day is not day six in that moment. So I'd try to start the game from the beginning.
Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

• Sad

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I keep having this crash at the part where speaking to Stephani for the first time before entering Atomic Aeronautical where the MC tells her his name.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I cannot install the android app. When I tried to install it over the old one, it says "App not installed". My android version is 5.1.1.
Move the apk to another storage (if it's on sd-card, move it to the internal storage, and vice versa), and try again.

You can enable skip unseen in preferences.

I keep having this crash at the part where speaking to Stephani for the first time before entering Atomic Aeronautical where the MC tells her his name.
Uff... I'll have a look at it. Did you try a new game, or with a different name?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I've tried it but still the same error.
Any permissions changed, since the last version? Main storage device changed?
There's not much I can do to help you, the app works, so it's most likely an android problem :/

Sep 21, 2017
no man. nothing i do can exit me from that screen using my current save...i have a save when motha is asking me for some drugs option (give one pill or whole bottle)...i load there everything ok but when i exit house nothing nadda zilch kaput. only thing i can click are those pictures but it doesn't let me EXIT the screen---no clickable highlights nothing....just those three. doesn't even work if I played a VERY EARLY save like from the very first choice option...everything is hell when i get to that screen...

so yeah i'm bummed out...as i am lazy as fuck to replay...

215303j

You could call it an easteregg, the date will always be "tomorrow", but tomorrow in the game will always be weekend.
Not sure if I follow you here, but my alcohol blood level is dangerously low at the moment...

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
no man. nothing i do can exit me from that screen using my current save...i have a save when motha is asking me for some drugs option (give one pill or whole bottle)...i load there everything ok but when i exit house nothing nadda zilch kaput. only thing i can click are those pictures but it doesn't let me EXIT the screen---no clickable highlights nothing....just those three. doesn't even work if I played a VERY EARLY save like from the very first choice option...everything is hell when i get to that screen...

so yeah i'm bummed out...as i am lazy as fuck to replay...
That's why I told you about the skip function, use it when you start a new game^^

Not sure if I follow you here, but my alcohol blood level is dangerously low at the moment...
there's a functiona that "reads" the system date, so MC will always say the date of tomorrow, but since the story is mostly linear, the next day in the game will always be a weekend ;)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hello, i just wanted to ask you something about incest. Can you add the possibility to talk about roomate and landlady?

Thank you very much for reading.

ps : I hope i put the spoiler things well, if not sorry!!!
So you play games with incest tags and then quit the game when the incest happens? :unsure:

Lachiel

Aug 31, 2017

...this update sucks.

View attachment 532079
I had the same issue, restarted my game from scratch and it worked find the second time though. I suspect it's an issue with the older save file..

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes