RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
this is just a suggestion recreation but if it's possible, it will be really nice to include kitchen kiss scene in the next update. And the animation es02 is really really good and make sense with the entire Ellie night scene. I don't know anything with coding renpy etc... so if it take too times, forget what i say ;) :D

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Nice update, but too short :(

And about the camera is sex scenes:
- in bed scene it looks like mc is lying and looking at sister from that position; but why don't she up herself with elbows?
- scene with Katherine: we see a lot of belly, but we don't see a chest.

Mb it doesn't matter from male pov, but from female pov it does matter.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This is one time ya gotta say STOP..to people asking for an incest patch..READ what you are playing..its part of the dang story..confusion and mystery about it..its RIGHT THERE...and its messing with MC's mental feng shui(well..sorta....a boink is a boink :D ) suddenly tossing a patch on kinda fucks with the story...trust the dev to weave his mystery as it is..patch..not required..move along...

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Nice update, but too short :(

And about the camera is sex scenes:
- in bed scene it looks like mc is lying and looking at sister from that position; but why don't she up herself with elbows?
- scene with Katherine: we see a lot of belly, but we don't see a chest.

Mb it doesn't matter from male pov, but from female pov it does matter.
To reduce time, as simple as it sounds, but that's the only reason. Creating fluid animations takes time, rendering them takes even more time. The animtaion preview in daz isn't really good, so most of the time you only see if the animation is good after it is rendered, and the chances that it sux is really high, so I tried to minimize the risk while also doing the best I can to make them look good and fluid.
I posted it before, but I actually wanted to include different camera angles for the animations, but it simply takes too much time, if I'd done that, I would still be a month or two away from a release.
To give you an example: Katherine has two animations for each gender, one animation has 60 frames = 60 render, only rendering one of these took 15 hours, but that's just the rendering, setting up the scene, posing each frame, corrections etc, take a lot of time as well.
Each of the Ellie animations has 360 frames, and they are way more complex (and still look simple), so we are talking about weeks here.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Interesting update. I just wish we could have MC be less of an asshole towards Rachel. It feels like we are controlling a complete idiot. Who behaves like that towards people who are clearly trying to be nice to them? Especially when they already know they can ask any question and get an honest answer during pill-hour? Hopefully this knucklehead stops being stupid in the future.

215303j

To give you an example: Katherine has two animations for each gender, one animation has 60 frames = 60 render, only rendering one of these took 15 hours, but that's just the rendering, setting up the scene, posing each frame, corrections etc, take a lot of time as well.
Each of the Ellie animations has 360 frames, and they are way more complex (and still look simple), so we are talking about weeks here.
Wow... That is insightful...

I guess everybody is different, but if animations are *that* time consuming, I would be happy to skip them in favour of more story progress (incl. renders).
This is not a comment on the game or how you work, but I just didn't realise this.

Would you mind if I used this example to open a thread in the General Forum?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Interesting update. I just wish we could have MC be less of an asshole towards Rachel. It feels like we are controlling a complete idiot. Who behaves like that towards people who are clearly trying to be nice to them? Especially when they already know they can ask any question and get an honest answer during pill-hour? Hopefully this knucklehead stops being stupid in the future.
You forget that Rachel is the one who was the "asshole" for years towards MC, something like that can't easily be forgotten, remember that MC used to hate her, that won't go away easily, especially not after just a few days.

Would you mind if I used this example to open a thread in the General Forum?
I don't know what you're up to, but I'm tired, so I'm going to bed now, and hopefully dream about my Harem err, I mean the BM girls^^
Yes, you can use it.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
To reduce time, as simple as it sounds, but that's the only reason. Creating fluid animations takes time, rendering them takes even more time. The animtaion preview in daz isn't really good, so most of the time you only see if the animation is good after it is rendered, and the chances that it sux is really high, so I tried to minimize the risk while also doing the best I can to make them look good and fluid.
I posted it before, but I actually wanted to include different camera angles for the animations, but it simply takes too much time, if I'd done that, I would still be a month or two away from a release.
Sorry, but why don't you use the Erodraw "Harem Villa" technique to reduce render times :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Rachel clearly isn't a virgin, but I don't know about the rest. IIRC Jada teased about having fooled around with Ellie, but I'm not sure I'd take everything that girl says at face value. Don't get me wrong, I like her a lot, but I'm not sure I believe her about that. Katherine's boyfriend was complaining they hadn't done anything. She's a bit older so virgin is less likely, though.
Jada gave Ellie a butt plug as a birthday present, those two likely had sex before. Plus she (Ellie) seemed quite at ease liking Jill's pussy, i doubt that was her first time doing it.
Please more of this renders! :love:
...and WTF, that was a surprise!!o_O
She is a sub in bed by choice, doesn't mean she can't kick asses. :p

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes