recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Is it safe to assume that Jada isn't fully on Ellies side. The reason I ask is because now that the choices are starting to roll in, the kiss scene whether or not you choose to do so has different outcomes with whether or not she lets Ellie know she came over. This makes me thinks that Ellie may catch Jada and mc in bed and cause a rift because Ellie doesn't know what is going on between the two. The question if this is true is whether or not it hurts Ellies relationship with MC or with Jada, or both. However, I don't think it would hurt her relationship with the MC because you don't get a game over and instead the scene ends despite getting a game over text if you reject Ellie when she visits you at night. If this is the case, that to me means that Ellie is the main Heroine and I completely agree with this decision 100%. You don't make such a character and not expect her to be a lead in the story! However, if doing the kiss scene that leads up to thisdoes have a gameover in the next update, that is also understandable because it shows that decisions made in the past can have a dire consequence in the future. I love stories like this that make me think about it! This game is by far my most anticipated game!
I could tell you, but then Id have to kill you :p

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Is it safe to assume that Jada isn't fully on Ellies side. The reason I ask is because now that the choices are starting to roll in, the kiss scene whether or not you choose to do so has different outcomes with whether or not she lets Ellie know she came over. This makes me thinks that Ellie may catch Jada and mc in bed and cause a rift because Ellie doesn't know what is going on between the two. The question if this is true is whether or not it hurts Ellies relationship with MC or with Jada, or both. However, I don't think it would hurt her relationship with the MC because you don't get a game over and instead the scene ends despite getting a game over text if you reject Ellie when she visits you at night. If this is the case, that to me means that Ellie is the main Heroine and I completely agree with this decision 100%. You don't make such a character and not expect her to be a lead in the story! However, if doing the kiss scene that leads up to thisdoes have a gameover in the next update, that is also understandable because it shows that decisions made in the past can have a dire consequence in the future. I love stories like this that make me think about it! This game is by far my most anticipated game!
recreation planning harem and threesome, so i think (and hope) Ellie don't be really jealous but can be a little bother by that... It's hard to anticipate the night between MC and Jada in the next update, lewd scenes or Ellie who storm in the bedroom and see the two ? Hopefully until that there is "Weird Shit Going to Happen" who will be release to wait next BM :love:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
game have huge potential, I understand why it take so long for each update when animations are so good, but i guess we have to wait for some time if we want to play a long time :eek:
just wish we could have that night sex extended or at least be told if it is a dream or tiny sis just gonna be oopsie pregnant one day? :eek:

Reactions: Namco15

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Great update! It's got me wondering if the MC is going to have an epiphany, where he realizes that he is starting down a slippery slope where he is in danger of becoming an abuser just like his father and Rachel? Father abused Rachel, Rachel abused him, now he in turn is abusing Rachel and Katherine. Hating Rachel is understandable (even while trying to find forgiveness for past misdeeds), but sexually abusing her while she is under the influence of the pills is still wrong. And while Katherine may want the MC to dominate her on some level, that doesn't mean the behaviour is okay, since he had no idea she was submissive when he started. Hopefully the MC realizes that if he's not careful he could become the monster, not the victim.
What if we want to become a monster? .....

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Well the update was short, some ideas were good but others are bad, like the fact to destroy all the hype from last episode revelations about the adultery, and the other people on the phone, also the scene with ellie came from nowhere, i think that the mc should have started with some side characters before going for the main one.

Reactions: christoprd

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Well the update was short, some ideas were good but others are bad, like the fact to destroy all the hype from last episode revelations about the adultery, and the other people on the phone, also the scene with ellie came from nowhere, i think that the mc should have started with some side characters before going for the main one.
From nowhere ? She's totally in MC since the start. Just look the way she look at you since the beginning. It's not like some other game where the MC must seduce and convince to break the boundaries.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
From nowhere ? She's totally in MC since the start. Just look the way she look at you since the beginning. It's not like some other game where the MC must seduce and convince to break the boundaries.
Yup, no stairway to heaven here. Nice change. About the only complaint with that scene honestly was not seeing Ellie's face during the act itself. Would have made the scene perfect.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Yup, no stairway to heaven here. Nice change. About the only complaint with that scene honestly was not seeing Ellie's face during the act itself. Would have made the scene perfect.
There is an animation in game folder but recréation don't include in the game, but i think this is what you want

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I was actually thinking that the mc would occasionally look up at ellies face or that there would be some during sex dialoque, but honestly i thought it was still fine as is. it kinda makes sense to me. the mc kind of makes me think they're a virgin, and ellie obviously was one. some factors could play into this scene being a little quick depending on how fast you can read/click through.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
recreation planning harem and threesome, so i think (and hope) Ellie don't be really jealous but can be a little bother by that... It's hard to anticipate the night between MC and Jada in the next update, lewd scenes or Ellie who storm in the bedroom and see the two ? Hopefully until that there is "Weird Shit Going to Happen" who will be release to wait next BM :love:
speaking of routes, jada mentioned that ellie wanted to do this on her birthday, which makes me wonder if jada was trying to prevent ellie from getting with the mc (alcohol incident) either in order to get the mc herself or to prevent ellie from getting too close to the mc. This plot is thickening and making me second guess a lot of things already and I love it!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Holy fucking shit yes!
recreation Out of curiosity why wasn't that in the game itself? Looks amazing. Again props to your facial expressions and animations.
I forgot it :ROFLMAO:
As I mentioned, I had several different views planned for this scene, this is the only one I actually rendered, but then decided to cut the other views and moved on... a month and a few weeks later and I simply didn't remember to include it anymore^^"
Will be included in the next update^^

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
If i want to start playing it from the beginning how long it takes to play it ?
And can you give me some opinions how you like it ?
is it worth to start right now or should i wait for further updates cause i hate to wait for like 4 to 6 months to play a great time.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
is it worth to start right now or should i wait for further updates cause i hate to wait for like 4 to 6 months to play a great time.
Just read the reviews man, this game is simply amazing. Don't wait and play ;) And if you can support the dev.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
It's definitely worth playing right now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this game is awesome .. so far anyways .. drives me crazy to have to wait for updates , but i make it ....

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes