Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I forgot it :ROFLMAO:
As I mentioned, I had several different views planned for this scene, this is the only one I actually rendered, but then decided to cut the other views and moved on... a month and a few weeks later and I simply didn't remember to include it anymore^^"
Will be included in the next update^^
I had a feeling that might be the case. Easy to forget that stuff when you juggling a ton of other scenes and images. I get it for sure. Hope you have a bug fix or something coming soon, just because it is really impressive and pulls that scene together.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
15 hours?! Shit man, we really need more patrons to step up so you can get some new hardware. It should not be taking that long to render an image.
30 frames per second. The es_01 animation where Ellie rides the MC is 12 seconds, which equals 360 "frames" to be rendered. Do the math. Animations, especially good quality ones, take a long time just because of the sheer number of frames that have to be rendered. About the only way around that is to have a render farm (which, as I understand, some of the pro teams like Ptolemy have). In any event, it's absolutely not an easy fix, especially for a solo developer.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
There was an animation done of Ellie dancing which if I remember correctly was about a 1,000 renders for just over 40 seconds of Ellie goodness!

EDIT: I found the clip, it's around 30 seconds, the rest is titles.

Jan 28, 2018
Last time I played this was a while ago. It was pretty good back then and it still got a surge in quality. This is some of that serious gourmet shit.

Ellie is by far best girl, like damn.

Reactions: Huitieme

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
30 frames per second. The es_01 animation where Ellie rides the MC is 12 seconds, which equals 360 "frames" to be rendered. Do the math. Animations, especially good quality ones, take a long time just because of the sheer number of frames that have to be rendered. About the only way around that is to have a render farm (which, as I understand, some of the pro teams like Ptolemy have). In any event, it's absolutely not an easy fix, especially for a solo developer.
It sounded kind of like he was saying 15 hours for one frame, but even if it meant 15 hours for all 60 frames that's still 15 minutes per render which is a bit high.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Good Lord lots of salty ass people. Ya I could of wrote nicer I like the game it's on top of my list just wondering why so long in-between updates if they where sooner I would pay a monthly fee. Sorry bro didn't mean to upset. Anyone but man people on here I swear lol

Reactions: thunderkiss321

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
It sounded kind of like he was saying 15 hours for one frame, but even if it meant 15 hours for all 60 frames that's still 15 minutes per render which is a bit high.
The animation I mentioned does not have 60 frames -- it has 360 frames. And that is just one of the animations for the male path only. Multiply that for all the animations for both paths, and you can start to see the picture.

Last edited:

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Dude, did you read my last post above yours?

That's weird, I've actually introduced [pcsure] to avoid exactly that error, that happens when the same variable is used twice.
Looks like I have to change bit again, but I'm almost 100% sure that it will cause old saves to not work anymore...

Not sure how that could have happened, I'm still using the same software and setup. Maybe you got the apk from somewhere else? I know there are some modder who change apks and claim them as their own (not here on f95). They have to repack them and then the apk will of course be signed with a different certificate.

Just posted this on discord:

If I ever find the time to make a working VR camera in Daz... :sneaky:
No bro sorry I did not just now going threw the post. My bad on the comment could of been nicer. I just really do like your game and been waiting months to see more of the story progress it's drew
me in and I want more of the story. I understand it takes time but I was really wondering why it's been so long between updates and I ran threw the new update pretty quickly and didn't get much more of story. I will wait patiently for the game updates. Again I have to say I do enjoy the story line so far just want to get into it more

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Many of the anims I make are around 210 frames and that takes around 12-14hrs to render if im lucky. It takes time for sure.
Just of interest my last save for Bad Memories was around October last year meaning it was released not too long ago this year. I can see why just watching those animations. It takes a long time to render and even setup. Setting up an animation scenes is painstaking in DAZ.

The animation I mentioned does not have 60 frames -- it has 360 frames. And that is just one of the animations for the male path only. Multiply that for all the animations for both paths, and you can start to see the picture.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I forgot it :ROFLMAO:
As I mentioned, I had several different views planned for this scene, this is the only one I actually rendered, but then decided to cut the other views and moved on... a month and a few weeks later and I simply didn't remember to include it anymore^^"
Will be included in the next update^^
Still i really enjoyed the scene even with it not having the other views! Out of curiosity when the next update happens will the various views of the scene include a view of the creampie? Because i sure would like to make that a signature.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, i just wanted to ask you something about incest. Can you add the possibility to talk about roomate and landlady?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much for reading.

ps : I hope i put the spoiler things well, if not sorry!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes