Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
play the Ellie scene again, there is another angle now, that should make up for the cliffhanger^^
It was a nice touch but nothing can make up for me almost getting my hands on Jada.

I think Ellie is awesome but you know Jada is my number 1.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Recreation is an insidious one. Giving us the option to kiss Jada or not. Of course I was going to choose to kiss her. Now if only the mc were to kiss the cute therapist.. Jada in her bike catsuit is just too good to pass up too.

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Your biggest mistake is making Ellie the cutest thing ever.

She is a little fluffy bundle of love that must be protected and cuddled at all times.

Then there is Jada that should just move into my bed and stay naked.
Does she call you mommy? :p

Recreation is an insidious one. Giving us the option to kiss Jada or not. Of course I was going to choose to kiss her. Now if only the mc were to kiss the cute therapist.. Jada in her bike catsuit is just too good to pass up too.
maybe you can make the therapist to kiss you instead^^
No you can't xD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does she call you mommy? :p
Yes, yes she does.

And currently i've grounded her to my bed naked for all the trouble she caused.

maybe you can make the therapist to kiss you instead^^
No you can't xD
That is one girl that confused me.

1 minute I hate her, next minute she's knocking her boyfriend out like a Psychiatric Bruce Lee and the next she's on her knees eating me out and I think I may be in love.

Then she glares at me like she wants me dead and walks out.

And I know i'm in love.

And I feel bad for cheating on Jada.

Threesome it is.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
recreation I just upped my pledge, I meant to do it yesterday, but I was busy with a couple of little minxes, so you can blame Ellie, Jada and Kat... of course, you can't stay mad at Jellie (my new name for the threesome that's to come of MC, Jada and Ellie) ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]

That is one girl that confused me.

1 minute I hate her, next minute she's knocking her boyfriend out like a Psychiatric Bruce Lee and the next she's on her knees eating me out and I think I may be in love.

Then she glares at me like she wants me dead and walks out.

And I know i'm in love.

And I feel bad for cheating on Jada.

Threesome it is.
She is a kickass sub. :love:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Threesome it is.
threesome
Dear Customer, we're sorry to tell you that our product [threesome] is out of stock. The demand was so high that our production facility wasn't able to deliver anymore. Instead we are proud to send you our newest product free of charge: [NTR].
We hope that you'll have fun with our new product.
Sincerely, your support.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Dear Customer, we're sorry to tell you that our product [threesome] is out of stock. The demand was so high that our production facility wasn't able to deliver anymore. Instead we are proud to send you our newest product free of charge: [NTR].
Sincerely, your support.
Do you mean "Neat Threesome Replayable"?
Imokwitthis.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sincerely, your support.
I'll pass on this product and wait for future stocks of [massive lesbian harem] to come in.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
This was a lot of fun to play, good story and characters. Also serious props for the quality animations, gives me a headache just thinking of rendering those lol

I do wish the stuff with Rachel was less rapey, don't get me wrong I get that the story shows she treated the MC like shit for a long time and they want payback, but the whole drugged amnesia groping is just really awkward.

It just seems a little tropey when it comes to adult games to have the MC do that, its found in so many

...And Jada is better than Ellie, always :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: recreation

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sub that kicks you in the throat if you do it wrong.
So far she seems pretty happy with Jill's fingers and commandeering tone despite the angry faces. :p :love:
Sincerely, your support.
GlumIllinformedCaecilian-size_restricted.gif
:LOL::LOL:

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes