recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
That was my fav as well, but I'm no unhappy with the outcome. Ellie and Jada would have been nice as well.
I change my vote 5 hours before the polls stop and the 3 propositions are all at 33% but someone else vote....

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks, that should work without the after_load label, but I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to add it anyway. I'll have to add more variables sooner or later, to make the gallery fully working. You just gave me an idea on how to make male and female version work though :)
Depends on if you want it to be similar to the last game you played, or the last game you started I guess. I'd think the latter would be what you want personally.

Okay, here is a low rez of one of the render because I don't want an angry mop chasing me xD
720p .jpg, the patron render are 4k .png files
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I absolutely love this set, girls leaving a puddle like that are so damn sexy I don't even care that it doesn't look very realistic. Add masturbating, girls seated with their legs spread (and great legs they are), and it's just :love:.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I want it to be both :p
Well, it has to be one or the other, and last game you played avoids the situation where you start a game as a man, start a game as a woman, then load the save as a man and just play that one. 99% of playtime could be as a man, but the female save was started more recently, you know...
Also, I'd suggest wrapping all the name, gender and pronouns in a 'pc' object, then you only need to pass that one thing into the scope for the replay, rather than a long list of loose variables. I think Ren'Py can call object fields like [pc.name] as well as loose variables.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well, it has to be one or the other, and last game you played avoids the situation where you start a game as a man, start a game as a woman, then load the save as a man and just play that one. 99% of playtime could be as a man, but the female save was started more recently, you know...
Also, I'd suggest wrapping all the name, gender and pronouns in a 'pc' object, then you only need to pass that one thing into the scope for the replay, rather than a long list of loose variables. I think Ren'Py can call object fields like [pc.name] as well as loose variables.
Yes renpy, or better python can call objects, but I'll have to look into it.
What I'm going to try is to use the last game played andif there are both gender variables, make a simple choice.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes renpy, or better python can call objects, but I'll have to look into it.
What I'm going to try is to use the last game played andif there are both gender variables, make a simple choice.
I think it's just as simple as setting fields on the character object, like:
Python:
$ pc.brother = 'brother'
$ pc.he = 'he'
pc "My name is [pc], and I am Ellie's [pc.brother]."
rachel "[pc.he!c] is Ellie's [pc.brother]."
That should be legit Ren'Py code.

Reactions: recreation

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
sometime ago since i play it first. Is it worth it play it again now, or will in the near Future (let say next two Weeks) come somthing which would be worth waiting for?

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes