Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm more for mom and her daughters (and friend of the daughter)
Mother/daughter or sisters threesome is better than fucking own family IMO, although I don't mind that. Don't know if that is going to happen here though, I don't get that vibe from Rachel and Ellie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No mother/son, the woman was only dating the MC's father they never married so it's not even stepcest. The only relation it the sister.
and even sister is step-sister not blood related anyways.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Bloody hell i feel weird .. sis is locked in a brain of a 5 year old and mom is as it looks like schizophrenic on heavy sedatives and mc is groping her?
i dont say she doesnt need attention , husband(pop) was abusive monster ,she probably havent had normal man in decades, but man..exploiting her state to satisfy w/e..
Ill continue story allright, but right now it feels sad..

i felt so sorry for a girl i was hopping mc would squeeze her with hug so much it would pop her socks off

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Bloody hell i feel weird .. sis is locked in a brain of a 5 year old and mom is as it looks like schizophrenic on heavy sedatives and mc is groping her?
i dont say she doesnt need attention , husband(pop) was abusive monster ,she probably havent had normal man in decades, but man..exploiting her state to satisfy w/e..
Ill continue story allright, but right now it feels sad..
That woman you are feeling sorry for physically abused the MC for years to the point where they had to run away from home to get away from her.

Sis isn't locked in the brain of a 5 year old, something happened and she can't communicate properly. She's traumatised. That's her way of expressing herself.

She's not doing that badly, she's been fucking Jada for a while.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes