Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thought Jada was the little sisters best friend, and Katherine was the psychiarist, but might have the name wrong.
You are right, the guy arguing that Ellie is mentally handicapped got Jada and Kath mixed up.

Jada is the one having sex with Ellie and the arguing fella said it was the psychiatrist.

Sounds like he skimmed through and made his own story up in his head.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
You are right, the guy arguing that Ellie is mentally handicapped got Jada and Kath mixed up.

Jada is the one having sex with Ellie and the arguing fella said it was the psychiatrist.

Sounds like he skimmed through and made his own story up in his head.
We don't know what happens when katherine and ellie are in the bedroom... Make sense with katherine attitude toward MC, she know Ellie love you and she is jealous

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We don't know what happens when katherine and ellie are in the bedroom... Make sense with katherine attitude toward MC, she know Ellie love you and she is jealous
Jada would know, Ellie seems to tell her everything.

Jealousy isn't the word i'd use either. Kath has a thing for the MC or she would have knocked them the fuck out like she did with her boyfriend.

Reactions: RG80100

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Jada would know, Ellie seems to tell her everything.

Jealousy isn't the word i'd use either. Kath has a thing for the MC or she would have knocked them the fuck out like she did with her boyfriend.
My post was more a fantasy than a truth :)

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Yes Katherine is really strange as the play through for a female MC you end up dominating her even though she is capable of kicking anyones ass like she did to her ex bf in the play through. As for Jada she is a very strange character to figure out as she clearly has some issues at home

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes Katherine is really strange as the play through for a female MC you end up dominating her even though she is capable of kicking anyones ass like she did to her ex bf in the play through. As for Jada she is a very strange character to figure out as she clearly has some issues at home
She's a hardcore sub. Her whiny boyfriend begging for it pissed her off, our alpha male/alpha bitch character just taking her clearly turned her on.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She's a hardcore sub. Her whiny boyfriend begging for it pissed her off, our alpha male/alpha bitch character just taking her clearly turned her on.
Pretty much what i said a few pages ago. Katherine is a sub by choice who is attracted to Jill's dominating attitude (t - don't know the default name of male protagonist since i haven't played with him). :love:

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or incest patch yet?
A walkthrough isn't really necessary atm, there's not much you can do wrong. Just be nice where you can, bring Jada home, and visit all the places you can visit, and you should be good.
A incest patch isn't really necessary. I guess you hadn't played through yet at the time you posted, but keep playing and you'll see why ;)
Also a patch wouldn't make much sense with the story.

Me too lol, I'm working on WS atm, but I'll go back to BM next week ;)

Edit: Also guys and gals please remember that there are people who haven't played the game yet, so please use spoiler^^

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
A walkthrough isn't really necessary atm, there's not much you can do wrong. Just be nice where you can, bring Jada home, and visit all the places you can visit, and you should be good.
A incest patch isn't really necessary. I guess you hadn't played through yet at the time you posted, but keep playing and you'll see why ;)
Also a patch wouldn't make much sense with the story.

Me too lol, I'm working on WS atm, but I'll go back to BM next week ;)

Edit: Also guys and gals please remember that there are people who haven't played the game yet, so please use spoiler^^
WS ahhhh with an another very cute little sister

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
WS ahhhh with an another very cute little sister
Weird Shit is gonna happen? If so, i hope the majority of his effort are put here instead. I have no love for HS (Hentai Select) games. This game however so far has been awesome.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes