recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Are those from some game? :unsure:
The first one from his first post with the green gal is from WS, the second one you should know, the rest and the second post are just some random render I made.

Any updates
Last update was two weeks ago and yesterday I released an update for another game, so now I'm starting to work on this one here again.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Man, this game really drew me in and exceeded any expectation I had initially.
Big praise to the dev for making so many 'colourful' characters and the good writing throughout.
Haven't had a game in a while where I lost track of time playing.

Favourite girls so far; Katherine and Ellie
Normally don't think the "tsundere" trope works well in non-anime, but Katherine nailed it pretty good.
Ellie's just adorable!
The only girl I didn't quite connect with was the work colleague, maybe felt it became a bit overkill at that point.

Is this supposed to be played as a Harem game btw? I chose all the options to make advances with all the girls and there didn't seem to be any conflicts or jealousy between any of them. I thought you would eventually have to pick one of them at some point :unsure:

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
May have to at some point but nothing serious has gone on yet, there has been not talk of relationships so it's just a bit of fun.
Well I guess you might be right.
Don't mind there being a harem route, but would prefer it if you could pursue one girl as well.

The MC, Jill for me, often seems a bit overly horny lol.
Felt a bit sorry for Katherine using her as a sex object in every interaction, even though she obviously likes it.
Hopefully it will be possible to get better along with her in the future, without just grabbing her pussy :LOL:

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Having gender selection for the protagonist is great, but I imagine it must be very time consuming during development.

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Bit late now to remove one, he'd lose players.
Why would I even want to remove anything?
The most time consuming part are the render, epecially the animations, but that has nothing to do the gender of the protag. I has to do with the quality of the render, and as I already said, quality render is what I want to have in the game, even if it means I need more time and that I lose impatient patrons.
I do my best to keep the update period short, while still delivering a good amount of content with high quality render.
There's not much I can do to make updates com faster, aside from buying new hardware from time to time, when I have some money to spare.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes