recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
...and if I convinced someone to play it with that post, better wait for the next update, I fixed a lot of stuff in the early game that won't give a good first impression^^

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
you like being pure evil dont you lol :)
Haha, no seriously, the first release had some serious engrish and some bugs I fixed by now, and I also (hopefully) made the 4k version playable for a lot more people by setting the scenes up slightly different then before.
And the update will be finished this week, so no long waiting time ;)

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Haha, no seriously, the first release had some serious engrish and some bugs I fixed by now, and I also (hopefully) made the 4k version playable for a lot more people by setting the scenes up slightly different then before.
And the update will be finished this week, so no long waiting time ;)
will there be new content in this update or his it just a bugfix and fixed

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
Hello, I wanted if someone can help me find a game that I deleted and I don't have any data to be able to search through the 175 pages. It is a woman protagonist, with husband, son and daughter who move to a new home, she is in which she chooses with what intensity and morbidity you want to play with each of her children, scenes with a home assistance, with mothers of her children's classmates, She is a teacher at her children's school, Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie), is the school principal. Thanks in advance, sorry for the translation, (I am a Spanish rookie) I don't know if this is the right place to ask this kind of question, Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Hello, I wanted if someone can help me find a game that I deleted and I don't have any data to be able to search through the 175 pages. It is a woman protagonist, with husband, son and daughter who move to a new home, she is in which she chooses with what intensity and morbidity you want to play with each of her children, scenes with a home assistance, with mothers of her children's classmates, She is a teacher at her children's school, Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie), is the school principal. Thanks in advance, sorry for the translation, (I am a Spanish rookie) I don't know if this is the right place to ask this kind of question, Thanks.
A wife and mother

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Let the GooOOO))0000ooood times Roll!!! Everyone here please have a good recreation night of hanky panky!
View attachment 552480 . . . View attachment 552481 . . . View attachment 552482 . . . View attachment 552483 . . . View attachment 552484
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/566391_1581710240803.png
I'm not exaggerating when I say that she looks like a goddess
tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Abhai and fortuna95

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes