BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Don't know how to insert images as a spoiler, so to anyone that has download V0.5.1 is the first special render picture Jada ?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i enjoyed banging my sister and Jada .. now i want Katie
That's fine but you had no choice if you wanted to continue with the game. Personally I dislike when you are presented with a "choice" of Game Over or do what the developer wants. In the context of this game, the MC didn't even remember what their sister looked like and had been "home" for 2/3 days when Ellie decides to crawl into bed and have sex with them. It isn't unreasonable to want to wait a tad bit longer to commit incest with a mentally damaged/non-verbal/child-like 18 year old. Especially if you are playing as male and are having unprotected sex.

This isn't me hating on the game, I chose to continue to have sex with Ellie. It wasn't until my second playthrough that I chose to try and stop her and found out that resulted in a game over. As this isn't a Harem game it seems that the player is going to eventually "choose" Ellie over all other potential LI. So you may get to fuck them all, you just don't get to choose them all or someone different from your little sister. Unless the player is given the actual option to break their little sister's heart at the end when they choose Hanna, Rachel, Jada, Katie, or someone else?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's fine but you had no choice if you wanted to continue with the game. Personally I dislike when you are presented with a "choice" of Game Over or do what the developer wants. In the context of this game, the MC didn't even remember what their sister looked like and had been "home" for 2/3 days when Ellie decides to crawl into bed and have sex with them. It isn't unreasonable to want to wait a tad bit longer to commit incest with a mentally damaged/non-verbal/child-like 18 year old. Especially if you are playing as male and are having unprotected sex.

This isn't me hating on the game, I chose to continue to have sex with Ellie. It wasn't until my second playthrough that I chose to try and stop her and found out that resulted in a game over. As this isn't a Harem game it seems that the player is going to eventually "choose" Ellie over all other potential LI. So you may get to fuck them all, you just don't get to choose them all or someone different from your little sister. Unless the player is given the actual option to break their little sister's heart at the end when they choose Hanna, Rachel, Jada, Katie, or someone else?
yeah yeah i get what your saying .. just i wanted her since i started playing this game ... i have a thing for redheads .... hhahaha

• Love
Reactions: BoltonGuy35
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes