recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Don't know how to insert images as a spoiler, so to anyone that has download V0.5.1 is the first special render picture Jada ?
No the first one is a reeeeeeaaaaaally early render from when I was building the house with a really early version of Kat.

Reactions: Ghostly

custal

Apr 17, 2020
Checking the gallery, I found two images 'missing' (gray pic with a noted '?'). Any way to get them displayed? I tried to replay the assumed chapters -- one is between Jada staying the night and then waking up with Jada and Ellie, the other between visiting Jada in her new home and following Kat to the playground. Tried all possible options, like hiding Ellie under the blanket AND kicking Jada out of bed. Can't figure it out...

Also noticed that some of the scenes won't play, eg the one with Rachel in shirt and briefs at the drawers or the one at Jada's place.

Great addition though

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Downloaded the new version from the Mega d/l link in the OP, filename is BM-0.5.1-pc.7z but when opened it contains a bunch of files for "The Tyrant" (bunch of images, 2 versions of The Tyrant, The Tyrant JDMOD, ipatch.rpa and a couple of text files) but not a single file for Bad Memories! Somebody wanna fix that Mega d/l link please?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Checking the gallery, I found two images 'missing' (gray pic with a noted '?'). Any way to get them displayed? I tried to replay the assumed chapters -- one is between Jada staying the night and then waking up with Jada and Ellie, the other between visiting Jada in her new home and following Kat to the playground. Tried all possible options, like hiding Ellie under the blanket AND kicking Jada out of bed. Can't figure it out...

Also noticed that some of the scenes won't play, eg the one with Rachel in shirt and briefs at the drawers or the one at Jada's place.

Great addition though
As I said, I had to change a lot of code to make it work and also had to edit a few scenes, so you'll have to restart the game to get everything in the gallery (also to get the special stuff).

Is the android behind, or do I need to get .5 android ???
the compressed android is behind, the uncompressed android is not.

Downloaded the new version from the Mega d/l link in the OP, filename is BM-0.5.1-pc.7z but when opened it contains a bunch of files for "The Tyrant" (bunch of images, 2 versions of The Tyrant, The Tyrant JDMOD, ipatch.rpa and a couple of text files) but not a single file for Bad Memories! Somebody wanna fix that Mega d/l link please?
wtf? Abhai ? :WaitWhat:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
z-funny-45-13.jpg
kidding, though who knows what did that guy smoke, or what bm0.51 file he did download:BootyTime:
p.s.
for the record - all compressed files/links are ok, checked it just now;)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Unbenannt.PNG
Thats the content of the Mega d/l in the OP and not The Tyrant.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 669096
kidding, though who knows what did that guy smoke, or what bm0.51 file he did download:BootyTime:
p.s.
for the record - all compressed files/links are ok, checked it just now;)
Okay thx for checking in so quickly, my download speed is so slow I would've had to wait until tomorrow to check the files ^^"

Looks like you dl'd the wrong game somehow, see above posts^^

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
It IS sensitive, because you can't separate her as the person from her as the image. You see image (without even context) and project her personality on it.
So you're saying that if I would post a meme/gif of a certain austrian person, a certain orange person or a certain georgian person you would be fine with it?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
So you're saying that if I would post a meme/gif of a certain austrian person, a certain orange person or a certain georgian person you would be fine with it?
Yes. Until you don't support with these images permitted by law ideas, I don't see how they could be bad.

Itatia

May 3, 2020
imma go out on a limb here, and say it's for incest. edit: apparently i don't know how to use the quote, darn.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes