Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That memory scene when you choose to follow Katherine instead of getting coffee really makes the MC seem like a colossal creeper.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That memory scene when you choose to follow Katherine instead of getting coffee really makes the MC seem like a colossal creeper.
Yeah, the MC is a colossal douche when it comes to Katherine. MC, essentially, sexually assaults her multiple times, and doesn't remember her (traumatic memory loss - I get it) and then stalks her. LOL

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah, the MC is a colossal douche when it comes to Katherine. MC, essentially, sexually assaults her multiple times, and doesn't remember her (traumatic memory loss - I get it) and then stalks her. LOL
Katie is strongly antagonistic in her first scenes. MC therefore treats her like a asshole. It will be interesting to see if he will tear his hair for it when he recognizes her "trauma". The story is all the more interesting then, first we looked at one side of the coin and in the future we will look at the other .....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the reason i say Katie is MC's submissive is look what happens to the guy she had been dating in the alley ... cause she has MC now to treat her the way she wants to be treated (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well YOU choose to follow her, you could've just get a coffee instead :p:LOL:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Katie is strongly antagonistic in her first scenes. MC therefore treats her like a asshole. It will be interesting to see if he will tear his hair for it when he recognizes her "trauma". The story is all the more interesting then, first we looked at one side of the coin and in the future we will look at the other .....
She ignores and is rude to the MC that doesn't mean she should be sexually assaulted for it. It is my number one problem with this game. I would have preferred that we have the choice to sexually assault someone who is being an ass to us instead of automatically doing it.

I didn't choose to assault her, the MC does that.

I played through that sequence both ways, preferred the getting coffee.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In the end, I'm kinda glad I did.
I reloaded to just grab a coffee instead and felt like I'd missed significant story content.
So I reloaded and stalked her again.
I regret nothing.

MrFriendly, it's not just the MC she's rude and unfriendly to. She's an absolute bitch to everyone BUT the little girl in the playground.
In her less bitchy moments I see glimmers of character development.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
She ignores and is rude to the MC that doesn't mean she should be sexually assaulted for it. It is my number one problem with this game. I would have preferred that we have the choice to sexually assault someone who is being an ass to us instead of automatically doing it.

I didn't choose to assault her, the MC does that.

I played through that sequence both ways, preferred the getting coffee.
yes .. yes it does ... lmao

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I didn't felt like Jill was being a stalker by following Kat on that street instead of getting some coffee. It lead to some quite nice character development instead.

Don't know how it is with male protagonist since i am a lot more fond of playing as female MC in this game. I just find it to be more fitting with the story.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i think Katie is submissive to the MC
That's the vibe I'm getting. The times Jill DOES assault her, she says that Katherine could tell her to stop or leave at any time. She does neither of those things.
So not only a closet Sub but also sexually frustrated and unfulfilled.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

KifKot

Jun 9, 2018
Hey recreation Could not find on last 10 previous pages about this issue so I will ask about female MC foot issue on Jada scene (scissors you know). Can we hope these animations would be fixed in future releases?

KifKot

Jun 9, 2018
Sorry, my bad( It's not Jill's foot but Jada's. From this angle it's look like it Jill's =) It's not obvious that Jada's leg is bent

Reactions: recreation

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Foot issue?
i didn't see any foot issues
i wouldnt take that lightly:unsure:
a foot issue could be a problem truly...
in case of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and even worse in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit.
Sorry, my bad( It's not Jill's foot but Jada's. From this angle it's look like it Jill's =) It's not obvious that Jada's leg is bent
and damn, while i preparing this "answer" you just had to post that you were wrong there:FacePalm::BootyTime:

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes