antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 274537

Overview:
Your childhood was a mess, your mom died when you were a little child, soon your father started drinking and to see woman... differently.
When he found a new girlfirend, things slowly started to get out of hand.
You also changed, you did stupid things, had fights with other kids, trouble in school and with the law, but never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, and things didn't really get better, you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time goes by you manage to build a normal life and all the bad memories start to faint and become foggy.
But will it stay that way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated:2020-05-24
Release Date: 2020-05-24
Developer: recreation F95zone - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Other game: Nya, Weird shit is going to happen
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Android:
MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - COMPRESSED ANDROID (0.5)*

Extras: Italian Fan Translation*

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

FAN SIGNATURES
View attachment 272849 View attachment 272851 View attachment 272852 View attachment 272854 View attachment 355337 View attachment 355338 View attachment 355339 View attachment 659100 View attachment 659101 View attachment 659102 View attachment 659103 View attachment 659104 View attachment 659105 View attachment 659106 View attachment 659107 View attachment 659108 View attachment 659109 View attachment 659110 View attachment 659111 View attachment 659112 View attachment 659113 View attachment 659114 View attachment 659115 View attachment 659116 View attachment 662176
Spoiler....incest....
Your childhood was a mess, YOUR MOM DIED when....
After YOUR DAD DIED , and things didn't really get...
(y)(y)

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Gallery currently is a huge mess - I downloaded 0.51 & launched it first time on a new PC, but I get gallery almost fully unlocked while I'd reached only a first meeting with Hanna.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Also - why hero is a moron? He isn't teenager =/ Ellie wasn't a virgin, so if Jada is not responsible for that (and he really need to ask her about it) then our cute redhead is a victim of rape that most probably happened when she'd run away from home.
I'm happy that Ellie isn't mentally ill (she IS capable to speak), but this make Kate very suspicious now. Who is she? What kind of therapist? Ellie need a psychologist, most probably specializing on rape victims and not anybody. But MC do not tried to find anything about his sister diagnosis. How he could be not caring about such cutie? Phew.
Game is still showing annoying fake choices =( C'mon all "moves" around house are waste of player time, scene transition should happen automatically - it's a VN, not RPG.
Really hope we will be capable to refuse some girls later as no way ever I want to put my hero dick into Rachel - she is a drug addict and need to get treatment.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Also - why hero is a moron? He isn't teenager =/ Ellie wasn't a virgin, so if Jada is not responsible for that (and he really need to ask her about it) then our cute redhead is a victim of rape that most probably happened when she'd run away from home.
Let's wait the story to reveal itself.
I'm happy that Ellie isn't mentally ill (she IS capable to speak), but this make Kate very suspicious now. Who is she? What kind of therapist? Ellie need a psychologist, most probably specializing on rape victims and not anybody. But MC do not tried to find anything about his sister diagnosis. How he could be not caring about such cutie? Phew.
PTSD is still a mental illness. Yep Kat is very suspicious and I can't figure her out now.
Really hope we will be capable to refuse some girls later as no way ever I want to put my hero dick into Rachel - she is a drug addict and need to get treatment.
And Rachel will get a dick treatment from me :BootyTime:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Gallery currently is a huge mess - I downloaded 0.51 & launched it first time on a new PC, but I get gallery almost fully unlocked while I'd reached only a first meeting with Hanna.
fix is on it's way.

regarding Ellie, when you arrive home for the first time Rachel tells you that Ellie had no physical harm, no harm -> no rape.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
:unsure::unsure: I really dont see the problem there...so wth to fix that:unsure::BootyTime:
the gallery (late ingame scenes) was already unlocked on a completely new game. Not a big problem, I agree, but not a big hassle to fix as well.
The only downside is that I had to upload the full game again, because the problem occurs on "building" the project files, so it's not just a line of code in a slingle file.

Reactions: Ghostly and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the gallery (late ingame scenes) was already unlocked on a completely new game. Not a big problem, I agree, but not a big hassle to fix as well.
The only downside is that I had to upload the full game again, because the problem occurs on "building" the project files, so it's not just a line of code in a slingle file.
yep, still as Ive said, im gonna stick with 0.51/bugged version there;)

Reactions: recreation

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
regarding Ellie, when you arrive home for the first time Rachel tells you that Ellie had no physical harm, no harm -> no rape.
Still we need to investigate who was her first :) As answer will be either kinky, or someone after those events raped her (she isn't look normal enough to had a boyfriend).
Plus if I will be MC then I not believed to Rachel. She's using MC since start and drug addict. But well, seems I should take it as divine revelation that Ellie wasn't raped in that incident :)

:unsure::unsure: I really dont see the problem there...so wth to fix that:unsure::BootyTime:
Problem that gallery was only PARTIALLY unlocked - all scenes & bonus art plus 95% pictures (all but two). This is obviously not healthy behavior :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...Problem that gallery was only PARTIALLY unlocked - all scenes & bonus art plus 95% pictures (all but two). This is obviously not healthy behavior :)
Well, im not greedy:BootyTime:, so having 95% of the gallery unlocked in advance is a thing to take asap:BootyTime:...and those two missing pictures is a thing for later.... a much, much later time to think and reconsider any eventual health damage :BootyTime:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Well, im not greedy:BootyTime:, so having 95% of the gallery unlocked in advance is a thing to take asap:BootyTime:...and those two missing pictures is a thing for later.... a much, much later time to think and reconsider any eventual health damage :BootyTime:
This mean you're optimist* :) Because if gallery is bugged then how you could be sure that it's possible to unlock remaining art at all? :p
*or you're taking same pills as Rachel does looking on your favorite smile :p

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes