recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
No girl ever gave off as much "fuck me" vibe as this one... recreation, when will we get to fulfill her desire? :BootyTime: :BootyTime: Or, don't tell me I missed a scene??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 676000
Looks like you missed it. Haha, no not really :p
The date is at the 10th day, so it will probably not happen in 0.6, but I think MC could use a coffee at day 9^^

Finally, get to see some Ellie booty. Now when do I get to smack it?
In your dreams xD
and maybe in 0.6, but more likely in 0.7 ;)

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Looks like you missed it. Haha, no not really :p
The date is at the 10th day, so it will probably not happen in 0.6, but I think MC could use a coffee at day 9^^

In your dreams xD
and maybe in 0.6, but more likely in 0.7 ;)
I think my caffeine addiction is developing fully.

EDIT: I need coffee, I'm going to make coffee. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
how can rape be consensual

well depends on what the girl looks like ... body wise .. i will consent :ROFLMAO:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
About why Ellie doesn't speak. I just hope this won't be a twist where MC knows the reason, but forgot. I mean, c'mon, MC forgot a lot of things, so with every case it seems more and more weird. Don't get me wrong, I like how it is now, but I hope will get something more interesting. And i REALLY can't wait to see more about Rachel's past. I love the woman she became and I'd like to see how she achieved this. And I hope we will help her to drop these pills. This will be my personal katarsis.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
About why Ellie doesn't speak. I just hope this won't be a twist where MC knows the reason, but forgot. I mean, c'mon, MC forgot a lot of things, so with every case it seems more and more weird. Don't get me wrong, I like how it is now, but I hope will get something more interesting. And i REALLY can't wait to see more about Rachel's past. I love the woman she became and I'd like to see how she achieved this. And I hope we will help her to drop these pills. This will be my personal katarsis.
MC didn't forget anything (well not completely true, he did forget about Kat, but that's something different^^), he just doesn't want to remember.
He can't know what happened to Ellie because he wasn't there when it happened.

Reactions: Ghostly

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I was surprised too about the 3.2 stars. Awaited at least 4.x
His standard is too high and I think he lowered score because it's not complete.
MC didn't forget anything (well not completely true, he did forget about Kat, but that's something different^^), he just doesn't want to remember.
He can't know what happened to Ellie because he wasn't there when it happened.
But but but but I want to rememberrrrrrrrr.

• Haha
Reactions: Real Kreten

tk99

Jun 3, 2019

I disagree.

recreation is one of the most active devs here.
This thread got a lot of answers, I would say in the top 5 since the last update (didn't count it, just a feeling).

The animations are great, considering that the dev only uses daz to create them.

Design decisions or "strangely proportioned" characters?
??? Making such accusation, you should always proof them or at least show what you mean. I have no idea what he is talking about.

So, thanks for the review,but to anybody who hasn't played this ... give it a try.
And recreation do your thing, because you are good at it. And do it fast, we are waiting for the next update ;)

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes