Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Oh. My. God.

It's true, you are pure evil! Here I was patiently awaiting the next update in a few months, with happy memories of the last update floating around in my head, just biding my time playing other games, when whammo! You hit us with a 1,2,3 punch of Hanna in all her sexy glory. Damn, Man. How am I supposed to patiently wait now? You are killing me!

Seriously though, thanks for the preview. It will give me something pleasant to think about. Now I am going to pour some ice cold water on my head.

Jun 7, 2018
As the game expands, will we have more paths or will the game always end by rejecting Ellie? (Blasphemy I know)..just curious if we could end up with 1, all or none of the girls?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As the game expands, will we have more paths or will the game always end by rejecting Ellie? (Blasphemy I know)..just curious if we could end up with 1, all or none of the girls?
Yeah, I agree. I mean I love Ellie (redhead) but it would be nice if we weren't forced by Recreation to fuck our sister or have a game over. Some of us might want to end up with Rachel, Jada, Hanna, or Stephanie and not Ellie. I mean that sounds crazy but it is theoretically possible.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
There are certain things that have to happen for the story to make sense. I said it already, the game was planned way more linear than it is by now, but when you think back there is a really early choice you can make in the game (second day home) that should give you a hint. It's the harem choice which was planned from the beginning and theoretically you can also exclude Rachel (in 0.5), Jada (0.4) and Kat (0.4) from your harem which wasn't planned.
Hanna, Steph and "precious" are separate, and I think it won't have any influence on the main story if you choose to date them.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
V0.5.1 UPDATE:
NO NEW CONTENT but...
this includes the promised gallery fix, with all the new (lewd) scenes and some "special" content that is not included in the game (unused render, random render with the game's chars, special render, experimental render, etc).

-When you played both, male and female MC you can now choose the gender for the scenes in the gallery <- this does only work for the scenes gallery, not for the images.
-The images gallery will choose the last gender you started the game with, so if you want a different gender, start a new game (no need to play through, it just needs the variables you set at the beginning).
-The extra content will be revealed when you completed the game (the game over screen is the trigger).
I had to do a lot of changes in the gallery code and I also had to edit some of the newer scenes to work with the gallery, so there might be some scenes not showing: you migh have to start a new game for all the scenes to show up in the gallery.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One other thing to mention is that you can still fuck up the quick menu when you reduce the line spacing too much, so if you can't see the quick menu, close the game, start it again and reset the line spacing.
I'll see if I can find a fix for the next update.

Have fun! :)

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
V0.5.1 UPDATE:
NO NEW CONTENT but...
this includes the promised gallery fix, with all the new (lewd) scenes and some "special" content that is not included in the game (unused render, random render with the game's chars, special render, experimental render, etc).

-When you played both, male and female MC you can now choose the gender for the scenes in the gallery <- this does only work for the scenes gallery, not for the images.
-The images gallery will choose the last gender you started the game with, so if you want a different gender, start a new game (no need to play through, it just needs the variables you set at the beginning).
-The extra content will be revealed when you completed the game (the game over screen is the trigger).
I had to do a lot of changes in the gallery code and I also had to edit some of the newer scenes to work with the gallery, so there might be some scenes not showing: you migh have to start a new game for all the scenes to show up in the gallery.

Changelog:
One other thing to mention is that you can still fuck up the quick menu when you reduce the line spacing too much, so if you can't see the quick menu, close the game, start it again and reset the line spacing.

Does this mean you'll include fanservice images that wouldn't make sense in the story in the "special" gallery?
Like Ellie domming Kat?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
V0.5.1 UPDATE:
NO NEW CONTENT but...

Changelog:

No new content, but there is "special content" i'm in (y) Thanks recreation loving the new 'special content' and can't wait for the next story update :)

Reactions: recreation

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Well i played this game now for the first time, and i can say it's beautiful but still in early development...i probably should wait now half year or something to play it again.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes