JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
technically it's netorare, but some people confuse it with [insert-any-possible-situation-where-the-LI-does-not-cling-to-the-MC], and no, there is no NTR in BM.
No I'm aware there is none in this game specifically, I was just asking cause I've seen it in so many games and I knew at least one person was active in this thread and could answer atm lol

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Ok, so, on an unrelated note entirely, can someone please tell me what NTR actually means? I've seen this tag so many times and I'm still clueless. There are several things that come to my mind when NTR is typed. Not Techincally Rape, Netorare and a few others. I'm confused over which one the tag actually means.
Oh no...

You just asked the forbidden question.

Well here we go again, might aswell go get the popcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Oh no...

You just asked the forbidden question.

Well here we go again, might aswell go get the popcorn.
To be fair, you might need to get the soda as well. If this question has as many varied definitions as I'm beginning to imagine it does, an entire liquor store might not be entirely out of the question either.

Edit: So it's basically your LI cheating on you. So real life relationships then, understood.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ben_sylar

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
To be fair, you might need to get the soda as well. If this question has as many varied definitions as I'm beginning to imagine it does, an entire liquor store might not be entirely out of the question either.
The variety of definitions is one thing. The other thing is that people get really angry discussing this. I find this more entertaining than I should tbh.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Edit: So it's basically your LI cheating on you. So real life relationships then, understood.
Not to kick of the fight myself, but there is more to it than that. There is a feeling powerless and getting of on it component to it aswell. Otherwise the cheating tag would be enough

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Not to kick of the fight myself, but there is more to it than that. There is a feeling powerless and getting of on it component to it aswell. Otherwise the cheating tag would be enough
Well, I'm not here to fight about it rest assured lol. If you get off on it, you're probably a cuckold. If you feel powerless? You've probably been cheated on IRL, which sucks. Don't really get why there'd be a fight, but I kinda do at the same time.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Sorry to hear that. Relationships can suck, I would know aswell unfortunatly
Sucks to hear man, it always hurts. But all you can really do is move on. Or adopt my strategy of just cutting off any interaction with people that doesn't involve a screen and isn't strictly necessary :cool::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ghostly

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Stop trying to derail the thread again and go ask this somewhere else like a thread with a actual NTR game or PM. This always tends to attract fragile ego boys (mimimi she looked at someone else...NTR!) who love starting a flame war. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

-------------------------------------
Anyway.
To change the Subject:
I really enjoyed the Game and I can´t understand why someone says negative Things about this Game.
The Charakters are nice writen and the Art fits into the Game.
and the best Part is that you can choose the Gender of your MC.

And it may be some kind of coming out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jada mommy's play was one of the best things in the game so far (with Jill's going all dom on Kat). :love:

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Stop trying to derail the thread again and go ask this somewhere else like a thread with a actual NTR game or PM. This always tends to attract fragile ego boys (mimimi she looked at someone else...NTR!) who love starting a flame war. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

-------------------------------------
Anyway.

Jada mommy's play was one of the best things in the game so far (with Jill's going all dom on Kat). :love:
Um, it's a forum thread, no one is trying to derail anything, I had a question, I knew someone was active here that could answer it. They answered, then a rather pleasant conversation got started. No hostility, no flame war, no fragile ego boys and no derailing.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Well, I'm not here to fight about it rest assured lol. If you get off on it, you're probably a cuckold. If you feel powerless? You've probably been cheated on IRL, which sucks. Don't really get why there'd be a fight, but I kinda do at the same time.
I wasn't worried about you, but any more messages about the topic and the butt-hurt crowd is gonna join in.

The limiting oneself to the internet thing sounds oddly familiar. Internet gremlins unite! :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JaegerMister

alyath

May 31, 2020
Ok, so, on an unrelated note entirely, can someone please tell me what NTR actually means? I've seen this tag so many times and I'm still clueless. There are several things that come to my mind when NTR is typed. Not Techincally Rape, Netorare and a few others. I'm confused over which one the tag actually means.
Without my Opinion just the First Definitin from Urban Dictonary

Top definition

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
I wasn't worried about you, but any more messages about the topic and the butt-hurt crowd is gonna join in.

The limiting oneself to the internet thing sounds oddly familiar. Internet gremlins unite! :LOL:
Us internet gremlins gotta stick together, how else are we gonna achieve world domination and the rise of the troll army?:cool::p

Reactions: ben_sylar

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I'd ignore it. There's a lot of tag placement on the games here that are a little better than useless. Any interest really requires detective work and trial-and-error.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes