recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Aww man... Nobody tell you know what happens to stories/games who's devs start that shit???
Be better!
Damn, nobody told me! Guess that means I'll have to drop the game start milking patrons now :cry:

Oh wow very Nice, except for the Guy in the middle. :whistle: Where´s my FMC. But nice View anyway.
The guy in the middle is the MC xD
I was asked to include the male MC a little bit more often in the special render, because usually you only see the girls, and sometimes female MC^^

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
Damn, nobody told me! Guess that means I'll have to drop the game start milking patrons now :cry:

The guy in the middle is the MC xD
I was asked to include the male MC a little bit more often in the special render, because usually you only see the girls, and sometimes female MC^^
So there is the same pic with the female MC ? :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not going to lie it took me some time to remember her. Stephanie who works for the viking guy Olaf or something who is also Jill's employer. :LOL:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Don't forget the receptionist from the hotel, either. (And my moonshot hope she's Rachel's lover and Jada's mom.)

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I assume Rachel's Story is to be played after I beat the current main game content?

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes