Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I'm enhancing the game with every update (well I try^^), starting from 0.3 I think every update has seen some minor gamplay changes, some remade render and scenes from the earlier versions ;)
Seeing the updates would require a full replay?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Seeing the updates would require a full replay?
not necessarily, only if you're interested in what changed, it's mostly better renders, most of the gameplay changes I made subtly over time, and regarding the changes I made in early scenes, I doubt that many people will notice them since the overall scenes are still the same - except for one small addition for the next update which I'm sure some people will miss even if they see it since it just fits perfectly and is really short^^

Reactions: ImperialD

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
no it was before covid, in november iirc. the company I was working for lost some major commissions and almost had to close, some people had to go and I was one of the newest there so...
that sucks :/ maybe if you live in europe you can survive by patreon pladges

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i know fact that where you live its not cheap :ROFLMAO: how much you need to make from this game to dedicate yourself to this projects full time?
I'm basically doing it fulltime by now because I don't have a job xD
I'm far away from my usual income, but I can make ends meet at the end of the month, so I won't starve and I don't need to sleep under a bridge^^

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes