DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
She suffered so much all her life.. She deserves happiness after all those bad memories...

I just want her to smile again and trust me.. And keep calling me Hun.. :love:

View attachment 774758
PS: Pleasee give me the best non-corrupted love story route for Rachel :love: Can't wait.
That was no reason to treat the mc the way she does in the past.
From an external point of view, I can understand.
But i playing rp and i will never forgive her!
Sorry for my english.

• Sad
Reactions: Esp``

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That was no reason to treat the mc the way she does in the past.
From an external point of view, I can understand.
But i playing rp and i will never forgive her!
Sorry for my english.
everything is forgiven already, and long gone..now she only needs a proper love, and my mc is always there for her:love:
no man can stay mad looking at those boobs:p

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
I really like it so far. Jada is fucking awesome lol, I love naughty girls like that. It does feel a little strange with no background music and few sound effects though. Like driving a car without the radio on I guess.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She suffered so much all her life.. She deserves happiness after all those bad memories...

I just want her to smile again and trust me.. And keep calling me Hun.. :love:

View attachment 774758
PS: Pleasee give me the best non-corrupted love story route for Rachel :love: Can't wait.
She is going to need to spend a long time ass/pussy licking until Jill forgives her for all the mental abuse. :p :devilish::devilish:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yeah wouldn't music really expand the DL size?
Maybe you could call a music track and then we can put mp3's named track 01 and track 02 etc. etc. to play
I am over-complicating this I think
music in games usually consists of really short tracks, a few seconds up to a minute that repeat until you reach a new area/scene, so I don't think the download size would expand that much.

Music needs to be licensed to be put in the game. Maybe that is the main problem.
No the problem is that I do them myself xD

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
music in games usually consists of really short tracks, a few seconds up to a minute that repeat until you reach a new area/scene, so I don't think the download size would expand that much.
Going by the average file size of 287 KiB for the current renders and the rather crude assumption that one minute of audio will take up no more than 1.5 MiB (which is a guesstimate going by other games which happen to ship oggs with an average bitrate of 200 kbps) every minute of audio would correspond to no more than 5 renders (actually 5.23 – but seeing as this is all a guesstimate and as the audio files may use other codecs and/or bitrates… meh). So, adding 30 minutes of sfx and music would lead to an increase of no more than 5.4% in download size (for v0.5.2, that is). And if nothing else at least the sophophiliacs got something out of this.

No the problem is that I do them myself xD
Nice!

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes